Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Bambino, I can totally see the line without even having to enlarge the picture or squint or anything :wohoo:

Thanks, been sitting here thinking I'm just hallucinating! It's so early though so feeling a wee bit anxious!!

Try and hold out tomorrow and then test again on Saturday- I bet you get a stonking dark line then :hug:

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!!!

That's most definitely a line!

:yipee::dance::happydance::yipee::dance::happydance::yipee::dance::happydance::yipee::dance:

Go and get a FRER!!! :test:

Woooooooo Congrats Bambino :dance: defo a line there and that was how faint my first lines were, give it a couple more days and you will have a darker line :D

Also loving the plan anniepie, good luck :D

Ooh exciting ttcbambino! I still have the tiniest bit of old brown in my discharge, barely there. You're right that I could have got my dates wrong and so could have been 12dpo when I saw the little bit of fresh red. So I thought, that was a couple of days ago now, but BFN on a frer this morning with FMU. Im completely fed up. Im sure Im out so I just wish it would show up. Im away til Wednesday but I guess if it doesn't show by then I will be 10 days late and will see the GP, I bet it turns up on saturday though. Xx

feeling a bit emotional now, thanks ladies, DH has yet to reply to my text with the picture attached, he either thinks it a joke or he's passed out from the shock! He was only asking last night if AF was due as I was really whingey :blush:

FXed you return with Good News MrsSmartie :)

Ooh exciting ttcbambino! I still have the tiniest bit of old brown in my discharge, barely there. You're right that I could have got my dates wrong and so could have been 12dpo when I saw the little bit of fresh red. So I thought, that was a couple of days ago now, but BFN on a frer this morning with FMU. Im completely fed up. Im sure Im out so I just wish it would show up. Im away til Wednesday but I guess if it doesn't show by then I will be 10 days late and will see the GP, I bet it turns up on saturday though. Xx

Thanks :flower: I'm so sorry your body is messing you around, I'm not surprised your feeling fed up. Hope you're going somewhere nice :hugs:

Congrats bambino!!! There is def a nice pink line, I can see it on my iPhone screen without needing to enlarge the pic!!

Test again in a couple of days!! :hug:

Congrats huni. Awesome news! They r flying in now ladies! Fx'd for u all xxxx

Thanks :flower: I'm so sorry your body is messing you around, I'm not surprised your feeling fed up. Hope you're going somewhere nice :hugs:

Thank you! I have terrible cramps and feel rubbish so keep dashing to the loo thinking it's starting and then still nothing. Grr. :wacko: I'm going to see my mum so that will cheer me up! :thumbup: How long have you been trying for :baby:? Excited for you! :happydance: I'm only on cycle 2 so I can't really complain... but i will anyway! :haha:

I meant to say ages ago... to all the lucky pregnant GB girlies! As much as I don't have a clue with regards to TTC :haha:, I am a midwife so if any of you need any advice about anything pregnancy or baby related then please feel free to ask :friends: xx

Congrats TTCBambino! So pleased for you! :happydance:
This thread certainly seems like a lucky one alright! Thanks Satine for starting such a fab thread! :hugs:

Thank you! I have terrible cramps and feel rubbish so keep dashing to the loo thinking it's starting and then still nothing. Grr. :wacko: I'm going to see my mum so that will cheer me up! :thumbup: How long have you been trying for :baby:? Excited for you! :happydance: I'm only on cycle 2 so I can't really complain... but i will anyway! :haha:

Aww mum's are great for cheering us up, mines also very good at bringing me back to down to earth when needs be! I had the implant out March, so 3 mths. Didn't temp or anything 1st cycle, started temping properly last cycle, and this cycle I made sure I used the OPK's properly. I'm thinking that made a difference for us. Hope AF stays away for you

After I had my DD I really wanted to re-train as a midwife, I had such a great experience with mine, you all deserve medals :hug:

Loving the edit to the thread title!! :happydance:

5 gold medals already?! At this rate we may surpass the real gb teams number if golds lol!!:flower:

I just hope we can all do it!! (if not, we shall have to go for gold at the winter Olympics :rofl:)

Oh Eternity don't- I hope we all have our :bfp: WAY before the winter olympics in 2 years time!!

Lol sorry Annie, I just couldn't thinkof anything else with gold medals.... Um when are the next commonwealth games?!

No no in all seriousness I really do hope that every lovely lady on this thread gets their BFPs and gold medals!! (including me if I'm lucky enough)

:hugs: and lots and lots of :dust: to us all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->