• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

I am still wishing and hoping AF stays away...

Thankyou, that is great xLouLoux going to edit the link for it on the main page, so feel free to use the better one everyone :D

Ive got a great feeling about this thread. Bring on the :bfp::bfp:

:dust::dust::dust:

xx

I really hope we all get our BFP's too, getting very excited for everyone!!

I have a really good feeling too, hope we get lots of BFPs soon!

I am still wishing and hoping AF stays away...

Thankyou, that is great xLouLoux going to edit the link for it on the main page, so feel free to use the better one everyone :D

Your chart looks really good, can't wait for you to test!!!

Can I join please? I'm WTT for 2 reasons. dH in afghan until June 9th ish and also awaiting AF after chemical last month (we managed to catch the egg while DH was home on his r and r in march but wasn't successful )

I've been having irregular cycles since one shot of depo march 2011 and now been referred to gynaecologist as my estrogen is low, my gp was concerned it could be premature menopause but there's no history in my family and I'm only 30 so Im hoping it's just my body hasn't been able to kick start itself after depo.

I went to a homeopath 2 weeks ago and he thinks I'm super stressed and my hormones are all over the place so desperately trying to relax but so hard with DH out there and looking after my 4 year old boy on my own. Happy thoughts happy thoughts xx

Can I join please? I'm WTT for 2 reasons. dH in afghan until June 9th ish and also awaiting AF after chemical last month (we managed to catch the egg while DH was home on his r and r in march but wasn't successful )

I've been having irregular cycles since one shot of depo march 2011 and now been referred to gynaecologist as my estrogen is low, my gp was concerned it could be premature menopause but there's no history in my family and I'm only 30 so Im hoping it's just my body hasn't been able to kick start itself after depo.

I went to a homeopath 2 weeks ago and he thinks I'm super stressed and my hormones are all over the place so desperately trying to relax but so hard with DH out there and looking after my 4 year old boy on my own. Happy thoughts happy thoughts xx

Sorry you're so stressed out at the minute Hun and it won't be long til your hub home and safe!
I have a couple of very close friends who have just returned from afghan and I worried about them every single day but obviously my worry can be nothing compared to yours!!

How are you otherwise? Busy I bet with your little one?! Heehee!
:hug:
XxxxxxxxX

Your chart looks really good, can't wait for you to test!!!

thanks hun, have had a little bit of spotting the last couple of days so I think the :witch: might be coming but according to FF she isn't due til 18th so fingers crossed :wacko:

Welcome Lisaloo, sorry about your chemical hun and hope things start to settle for you soon :hugs:

Hey everyone, I've been busy with work over the weekend but just had a quick read through all the post's I've missed. I noticed that some people were asking to be updated about side effect's of soy. Well I'm on CD11 now and took 120mg of soy CD 3-7. I took them at night before bed as to try and cut out the side effect's. The only things I noticed really was (tmi coming up lol) my bowels were very loose compared to usual and I got a lot of gas whilst taking them. I did have a few night sweats, but to be honest I get these anyway so not sure if it was an effect of the soy or not. As for headaches I was pretty lucky, just had the one when I woke up on CD7, felt like I'd been out on the drink the night before lol It soon subsided though as the day went on.

I took the soy to try and bring forward O as the past two months I've been O'ing around CD30, which has been so frustrating! I'm not sure if I even O'd the 2 months before that as wasn't using OPK's and my cycles were considerably shorter than they usually are. I don't seem to have any pattern to my cycles other than they are usually 35 days + with the odd 28-30day cycle thrown in just to make me even more confused than I already am lol

I'm feeling like this is going to be a really good thread for us all, the BFP's will be rolling in shortly I can feel it! :)

CD3 for me tomorrow. Does it make me a loser that I'm excited about soy? lol

I was very VERY excited about taking soy, so your not alone lol I really hope it works! I'm CD11 now so really hoping that O show's in the next week or so, that would be a really nice change from CD30 of previous cycles :) Good luck and FX!

Thanks for the info soozandlily, I am really looking forward to trying Soy but I am abit weary. I tend to get side effects with whatever I take, whether it's vitamins, painkillers or my worst nightmare - antibiotics! I will try taking it at night and see how it works out. Good luck!

Can i join, due on this saturday

:hi: Good luck testing and hope AF stays away! And also to Lisaloo, sorry about your chemical :flower: wishing a safe return for your DH

Soozandlilly - hope soy works for you. I O'd cd 21 of what I thought was a 30-32 day cycle, but it was my first proper cycle after bc so I've no idea, but cd21 seems late to me, so may give soy a try if cycle hasn't settled down in a few mths.

Hi can I please join??? I'm cd12 waiting to ov...xxx

Sorry you're so stressed out at the minute Hun and it won't be long til your hub home and safe!
I have a couple of very close friends who have just returned from afghan and I worried about them every single day but obviously my worry can be nothing compared to yours!!

How are you otherwise? Busy I bet with your little one?! Heehee!
:hug:
XxxxxxxxX

I'm trying to stay positive in regards to TTC... So hard tho as AF is AWOL since march 17th so have no idea where I am. I've started to temp but need to have done it for maybe 6 weeks at least so I can build a picture and try to figure out if I'm have ovulated or not.

Alfie certainly keeps me busy so does my puppy he's wild,,, a lil bichon frise so cute x

Evening ladies, well I'm proper moody today and getting a few cramps so hoping its finally AF making her return. Hope so as I'm currently on CD 60!
My mood probably isn't helped by the fact a friend in the same circle of girls I go out with has just announced her pregnancy, she thinks she about 8 weeks, I would have been 8 weeks sat just gone if chemical hadn't have happened. I'm so happy for her as she's lovely but can't helped feeling more gutted now about my chemical.

How is everyone anyways x

It must be really hard, especially as you would've been a similar stage. A girl from my NCT group had her baby over the weekend, so pleased for them, but I swear my ovaries ached when I saw the picture of her new little man. Hopefully we'll all have nice BFP's soon, big hugs xx

Quick question.. Anyone else have or know why I might have ewcm at this stage of my cycle? 4dpo and really confused! I had read that you can get it towards end of a cycle? I don't know if I should note it on my FF chart as don't want it to change my ov date again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->