Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

they do say that opks sometimes show up pos when ladies are pregnant. oooh you have to do an hpt tomorrow :dust:

Laura, your chart looks so good, and that almost positive opk makes me think this is so likely to be your month. If your chart goes up tomorrow I reckon you should brave it and test! Have you got a FRER? x

^^anniepie - I was going to write that too :winkwink:

Thank you Bambino :hugs: I am still over the moon!

No FRER no, just a CB digi in the house

I will see how the top is in the morning. For now, I need to sleep.

Night night ladies xxx

Hey ladies sorry for the late arrival but I've been packing. And u know how men r I've had to pack for all 3 of us while DH sits on the sofa flicking through crap tv!

Congrats cheska! Amazing news. At this rate we will all be lucky enough to get our bfps.

Laura I really hope this is it for you.

Who's next to test then?

Afm not sure whether to waste my frer, I'm outta ic's. Not feeling it at mo. not even frequent urination. Nothing. Think maybe I had a dodgy test. Il see how I feel in the Morning. I may just wait til I get home. I'm not hopeful for me with the docs saying it looks like ovarian resistance. Need to try to forget about ttc so hard and relax and maybe entice my lovely wonderful ovaries ( hoping they r listening ) to start doing their job again xx

Congrats Cheska :dance: I knew your chart was off the hook for a reason :D

Welcome new ladies :hi:

Have a wonderful holiday, hope you and your family have a lovely relaxing time xx

Laura, I know you've gone to bed, I manage to get onto your chart, do you think you could have o'd on cd18? Cp is good and neg opk, lh surge could have been when you had fertile cm? didn't you get a donation on cd18? I'm so excited for you! The pos opk is a good sign in my book!

congratulations cheska!! :) an laura really hope its IB hun, gud luck xx

Have a wonderful holiday, hope you and your family have a lovely relaxing time xx

Laura, I know you've gone to bed, I manage to get onto your chart, do you think you could have o'd on cd18? Cp is good and neg opk, lh surge could have been when you had fertile cm? didn't you get a donation on cd18? I'm so excited for you! The pos opk is a good sign in my book!

It's possible, but negative opk on cd18 too. I dunno... Just think 16 was more likely looking at my temps, plus I never spot before AF is due but spotted yesterday when she was due based on ov on cd16. Never got a positive opk this month for the first time ever! And yeah, did get a donation on cd18 too :)

No blood this morning. No spotting. Bit of a temp drop but still above cover line. Just going to wait and see today. Am exhausted despite sleeping like a log :-(

FX'd for you Laura!

My OPKs are getting dark so it looks like I will have a chance to get a BFP before the Olympics actually starts! Thanks heavens for soy is all I can say. :D

Good luck loulou, get that BD'ing in!! :)

Long cycles suck. Mine are usually 36 days. Used soy last two and has brought them down a bit though.

I'm drowning in cm! Did any of you ladies that got BFP have a lot of cm? It's really gross and snotty!

No blood though...

My last cycle was 39 days. The thing is too, I've a short LP (usually 10-11 days), so it's all about the anticipation of O. I've not tried soy- I've been a reluctant to start messing around with stuff- tried Agnus Castus and B vits, but they just seemed to mess things up more :shrug:

Sounding really promising Laura- I've heard of loads of women who had loads of CM just before they got their BFPs. No blood is great (including brown gunk?)- have you done a sweep? Ooooh, I've high hopes for you this cycle! I agree with you where your O is by the way. Think cd18 is too late going by your chart :thumbup:

So you didn't test today- when's the plan to test then? I'm such a POAS adict :blush:

Good luck lou lou! Go for it!

Anniepie :hugs:

Laura - I didn't get much but I've heard that it's quite common. You're so strong for not testing, there's no way I could have not done it this morning if I was you. :haha:

Will probably test tonight if no more bleeding today. Will have fun times holding my pee! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->