Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

ahhhhh congratulations cheska! I told you your chart looked good!

Fingers crossed we can be bump buddies :)

p.s. no period yet - we have reached the afternoon!

YEYYYYYY!! HUGE congrats sweetie!!

Laura- FX'd the bitch stays away for you hunni
Xxx

Congrats Cheska!!! :hugs:

Laura, I'm still crossing my fingers for you too!

How/when are you going to tell hubby?

I don't know! I have some clearblue digis at home, I was thinking maybe I'd use one tonight and show him that? Not sure if it will show a positive though if it's not FMU this early?

What do you think? Have you heard of any really good ways to tell hubby? My main aim is to make him cry, I've only seen him cry at football, so the mushier the better!

ahhhhh congratulations cheska! I told you your chart looked good!

Fingers crossed we can be bump buddies :)

p.s. no period yet - we have reached the afternoon!

Thanks Laura :hugs: I really hope we can be too! I have a really good feeling about your chart, I think you should defs test tomorrow! :thumbup: With no AF today I reckon it's looking really good!!

I played around with my chart yesterday as instructed by Jo (the Charting genius) which put me on 11DPO today so I couldn't resist a test this morning! I've got a little bit of bleeding though, not sure what that means, if anything? :shrug: So even if you get spotting don't count yourself out. x

Cheska, that looked a pretty good clear BFP to me, so I reckon you'd show up on a digi even without FMU- just don't drink loads before hand :thumbup:

tbh, I'm not a great one for all these cute ways to tell DH- not saying I don't like them, they're just not me! I reckon you'll def make DH cry no matter how you tell him :thumbup: Perhaps pop a pos HPT in a jiffy bag, address it to him like it came in the post this morning, and have him open it when he comes home from work...

congrats cheska

Thanks! :flower:

Cheska, that looked a pretty good clear BFP to me, so I reckon you'd show up on a digi even without FMU- just don't drink loads before hand :thumbup:

tbh, I'm not a great one for all these cute ways to tell DH- not saying I don't like them, they're just not me! I reckon you'll def make DH cry no matter how you tell him :thumbup: Perhaps pop a pos HPT in a jiffy bag, address it to him like it came in the post this morning, and have him open it when he comes home from work...

Cool, I'll go with the clearblue digi method of telling him then! Actually I'm hardly one to talk about him not cryng, I didn't cry when he proposed, when I said I do or when I saw my positive test! Maybe we're both made of stone! :haha:

Congrats Cheska, must of been a strong little swimmer to last 4 days :D

Congrats Cheska, must of been a strong little swimmer to last 4 days :D

An Olympic swimmer you may say! We did BD on the two days before O but hubby couldn't finish, but maybe a couple little swimmers had a false start out of their blocks and it was those ones? :haha:

Cheska I was the same, I never cried at anything. I was made of stone. Even films and songs my mates would sit blubbering and I'd be staring at them like 'WTH'? Then I had a baby. Now adverts make me cry! The song 'Two little boys' makes me cry! I am a mess! LOL

I guess it's possible, maybe they had words and told the others to get a move on haha

Cheska I was the same, I never cried at anything. I was made of stone. Even films and songs my mates would sit blubbering and I'd be staring at them like 'WTH'? Then I had a baby. Now adverts make me cry! The song 'Two little boys' makes me cry! I am a mess! LOL

Oh well I shall look forward to when I become a blubbering mess too then! :cry: Haha!

I cry at everything and anything...but for some reason didn't cry when DH proposed, and didn't cry when we got married :shrug: I don't feel as if I will cry when I get my BFP...but who knows- it's been long in the making!

Congratulations cheska that's a lovely clear test.
Fingers crossed Laura. That 37 thing sounds unlikely to me, I'll be shocked if I make it that high without a fever, we all run at slightly different temps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->