Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Laura, so was I yesterday and this morning, don't count yourself out Hun. X

Implantation dip and spotting :shrug: come on Laura's eggy...hold onto that spermy and nestle in there nice and comfy :hug:

You ladies are amazing.

I was spotting earlier, but didn't go to the loo between work and here. Was about an hour (and a bit) travelling. When I got home I peed, nothing on the pad. I wiped. Nothing...

Oooo laurac I hope it was IB, good luck for when you test!

Maybe. It was brown and there wasn't a lot of it. But with AF due today it made me crazy (and still is)

Laura that was the same as me, I had quite a bit of brown in my underwear yday and then some when I wiped today. Think positive chick. Are you going to test tomorrow? Big hugs sweetheart. X

I want to wait and see if AF comes full flow.

It's been all brown. even when *tmi* put the tissue round my finger and swept it round cervix the blood was still brown.

Fingers crossed...

Laura that was the same as me, I had quite a bit of brown in my underwear yday and then some when I wiped today. Think positive chick. Are you going to test tomorrow? Big hugs sweetheart. X

How may DPO?

Congratulations Cheska and good luck Laura! xxx

Well I'm not entirely sure if FF has me Oving on the right day, but if it does I'm 11 days post ov. X

Well I'm not entirely sure if FF has me Oving on the right day, but if it does I'm 11 days post ov. X

so it may have been implantation spotting?

I just don't know. what with AF due today... I think it's her...

I really hope not. I've got my fingers crossed for you. X

I hope not too...

Although I did swing by the doctor this evening and make an appt with the fertility specilist

WTF Cheska!! How did I miss that! Omg!
:dance::happydance::dance::happydance::dance::happydance:

Congratulations my love!!

Thanks Jo! If you hadn't tolde to discard that temp yday I wouldn't have thought to test this morning! Am ridiculously excited!

You're all amazing

to satisfy my POAS craving I peed on an OPK. It is almost positive.

Been trying to post for the last half an hour, have crap connection where wears and only have the phone for Internet!!!

Huge congrats cheska, so so pleased for you, the picture perfect chart was a goodun!

Laura I have everything crossed for you, last time round I peed on an opk and got nearly pos results, it was the only time I got a pos opk when we were ttc liv, so really hope it's a good sign for you xxx

I'll try and check in tomorrow, lisaloo are you testing still tomorrow before holidays?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->