Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Laura, I'm wearing thin towels I'm so wet, had the same last time too, sorry for tmi!!

no not TMI at all. TMI would be the pic I sent to my partner of said snotty mucus! lol! She wanted me to involve her...

So will be buying FRER on way home tonight - holding pee from now, which will give me a good 4 or 5 hours of pee by the time i get home. Should be ok, right?

I'm really scared of a BFN, but hey... AF was due yesterday and I know for sure when I ovulated thanks to my lovely looking chart. Please have fingers and toes crossed that I get a nice second line to look at. Don't know what Iw ill do if I do. Seems so surreal.

Keep knicker checking because I feel soaked... am convinced is AF... tends to just be globs of mucus. ew!

It all sounds positive, have everything crossed, have found s spot with half decent connection to get updates!

Laura I had the exact same thing when I got pregnant with lo - kept running to the toilet every couple of minutes thinking AF was here :dohh: I've got my fingers crossed for you hun, I really hope you get a lovely bfp when you go home :dust::dust:

Thanks me about to take off girls so il have a check later.

Laura I really hope when I come back on its to news of ur BFP huni!

Speak soon lovely ladies xxx

you guys are awesome. thankyou for having all fingers crossed :) Looking forward to hopefully being bump buddies :)

Feel sick at the moment too... but ravenous. Ate a whole bag of raisins! lol

Laura - Every time I see your name as the last one to post on here I get all excited that you'll have news about peeing on a stick, but nooooooo, just chat about raisins! :rofl:

Thanks me about to take off girls so il have a check later.

Laura I really hope when I come back on its to news of ur BFP huni!

Speak soon lovely ladies xxx

Have a wonderful time! :wave:

Laura - Every time I see your name as the last one to post on here I get all excited that you'll have news about peeing on a stick, but nooooooo, just chat about raisins! :rofl:

meeee toooooo!! :flower:

Have a great time Lisa xxxx

Come on Laura, aren't you home yet!? :test: already!!

Oh no, I was totally convinced you'd get your BFP tonight. Are you ok? While AF isn't here you're still in the game, maybe your pee wasn't concentrated enough?

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

oh Hun :hug: you're still early though so try stay positive... :hug:

Keep smiling, see what your temp does tomorrow, hopefully it'll shoot back up. xxxx

FXed for you Laura, it is still early yet and the spotting could have been IB hun :)

if it was ib it will be a good few days yet before a bfp best of luck

Laura-had a quick squiz at your chart this morning and see your temps are still up....lots of positive thoughts being sent your way :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->