Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Just can not get out of this funk this month. I'm sick of waiting too, which isn't helping. Spent so long WTT, now it's been so long TTC, and each month I feel I have to wait so long for eggy to pop. sorry to moan...

Understand. I ovulate on day 26 normally. It's such a big pain in the butt waiting for the majority of the month

Soy sorted that out :)

just had a brown streak when i wiped.

please dont be af PLEASE!

was the tiniest bit.

fx for no more.

TMI... but couldn't find any more blood in there... and cervix still untouchable

OK, not unusual to spot in early stages. you still planning on testing Sunday all being well? x

hope so too... but between the droopy temp and the brown streak...

Laura, I've overlaid yours and my chart, my temps have been up and down too, and i had the brown CM / spotting too, I'm still hopeful for you hun. Mine is purple, yours green.

https://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r588/Cheska8bump/Charts.png

thanks hun that's really helpful - feel a bit better now

x

Oooh Laura-a temp rise this morning-seriously am sitting on the edge of my seat... :test:

Are you sure they are bfns? Maybe you should post pics and we can see?

If that spotting you had a few days ago was IB it could still be too early to get a pos. Perhaps you just had a late Implantation...

Spotting was cd10 and is now cd14. Surely that would be enough time?

Dunno... Will test again if no af after my night shifts

I was looking at your chart and noticed that you skipped a day temping before FF has you ov'ing. If that had been a higher temp, I would think there's a possibility that you would have ov'd later? That would make it still a tad early to test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->