Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

ttcbambino :rofl::rofl::rofl: The language coming from you!!! :haha:

Laura, try not to worry hun, I'm still positive about your cycle, got my fingers crossed for you. x

I quite often saw a 2nd or 3rd temp go down as the resting temp was higher due to having ov'd. Sometimes it worked the other way in the first part o he cycle. I don't think we'll ever be able to make full sense of it, just stick to the first one and cross everything :hugs:

Starting to think it wouldnt be too bad to just have fur children and nice holidays...

Aww Laura hugs. I know how it can get on top of you sometimes. We have decided to take a break soon. Maybe thats something to think about so its not a never, just a not yet?

I'm currently waiting for my last AF of official TTC. I've given up on the temping etc and just waiting. So far B6 has extended my LP by 2 days and counting. Usually come on at 7dpo and today am at 9dpo. I'm fine with our decision to wait but cant help feel slightly hopeful that this last go will have done it. Though I still expect AF to arrive in the next day or so.

Laura- I see you've had a temp increase today, is AF still MIA?
I hope it stays away hunni!!

Xxxx

Hey laura, I notice your temp went back up. Any sign of the witch yet? Or any symptoms to suggest the witch, or (hopefully) an impending bfp??

AFM, had a positive opk yesterday, so will be Oing soon.
FXed ladies please as I really want an anniversary bfp!!!!

Laura I think you definitely O'd! When are you going to test again?

I think I am 1dpo today, we only dtd twice this week as were not really trying but hopefully it was enough!

Not going to test. If no af before my doc appt next Tuesday will test the morning of that

:hi: Ladies

How are you all?

I wanted to let you know that I got my :bfp: on Saturday and I am around 5 weeks. I am sooooo excited :loopy:

xx

Hi Paula, that's great news!! :happydance: Congrats! You must be over the moon! Woooooo! :thumbup:

I am super excited, even more so because I got my 3+ on a digi and it came up straight away I nearly peed my pants :rofl:
I really didnt expect to get a :bfp: at all :dance:
And Im number 7 my lucky number :happydance:

Spreading some :dust: to all the ladies still waiting, this is a lucky thread
:dust::dust::dust:

xx

I am super excited, even more so because I got my 3+ on a digi and it came up straight away I nearly peed my pants :rofl:
I really didnt expect to get a :bfp: at all :dance:
And Im number 7 my lucky number :happydance:

Spreading some :dust: to all the ladies still waiting, this is a lucky thread
:dust::dust::dust:

xx

Good job that you'd peed on a stick then so there was none left for your pants!! How could you wait that long to test you crazy thing?!! I got my 2-3 weeks this morning on my test so I'm probably a week or so behind you. Race ya to the babies!

Thats great news Paula!!! Huge congrats!! There's a good few of us due very close together!

Laura - I'm sure right now everything must feel just rubbish, I really hope your temp keeps on going up, I'm pretty sure you did O looking at you chart, it doesn't look annovulatory. At least you have the fertility appt coming up, you've more willpower than me I'd bee POAS constantly

Congrats Paula!! :hugs: h&h 9months!

Well this thread seems to be good luck, hoping some :dust: will land on me this cycle!!!

Congratulations Paula xxxxx

Bambino - cant afford to keep peeing on sticks. Plus every bfn makes me sick to the stomach so I'd rather not see the BFNs mounting up. Good to know you think I ovulated. Chart certainly looks more biphasic than normal, but we'll see

Woooo congrats Paula, another :bfp: to add :D :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->