Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

That's ok because I had a donation cd18. Would mean af due today

Hang on just saw the one you mean. That temp was discarded because it was 38.12 - was really sick. See what you mean, though :)

So I put an average pre ov temp in where that 38.12 discarded one was and it didn't change my ov date, but I'm going to keep cd18 as a possibility.

Am exhausted today! Been at gay pride. Back is killing me, boobs are killing me, sick, heartburn. Bleurgh! Was only out for about 6 hours! Am absolutely exhausted.

Decided I'm going to wai until next weekend to test again if no af. TMI but I'm really swollen down there. When I googled it said UTI, but no smell and no dodgy looking mucus. It's not sore, just uncomfortable because it feels massive. After next weekend I have an appt with fertility doc on 17th anyhow so will see what he thinks.

Hopefully bfp by then though... Maybe

Temp drop. Think I see a witch in the distance...

If she comes will be gutted. Am so bored of trying!!!

Hiya sweetie!! Sorry I haven't been on for a couple days!! Mad house here!
I hope the temp drop doesn't turn into AF! :0( bless ya!
Xxxx

Hey :)

Was starting to think everyone had left. This place is so much nicer than the other forums I'm on

Couple of people have told me AF DEFINITELY on way. Didn't realise they had a camera to look in the womb. I know she is 99% on the way... But nothing is 100% when it comes to ttc

That is true!! Nothing is certain in the world of TTC! I take it she hasn't shown yet which is good, no one can tell you for definite that the witch will show, as everyone is different nd I have seen charts with a big drop to get a massive rise the next day and a few days later get their bfp!
FX'd for you hunni
Xxxx

Finally back in front of a laptop!

Clearly nothing is definite unless AF turns up. I think it best to look at the positives, no AF, increased cm, a much longer LP than last cycle, and I know I'm no expert and I've mentioned it already but I really think it's possible you O'd on cd18, so it's still a possibility you'll get your BFP.

I just really feel like it's your cycle, as soon as you mentioned all the CM etc, but I understand it is hard to stay positive. If it's not the one, then it's important to let it all out, you can always rant away here.

Thanks sweet :) even with ov possibly on cd18 af would have been due yesterday

Just confused. And grossed out by the cm... And the disappearance of my cervix

Really do hope this is your cycle Laura, no AF is defo good news still :)

Call it ridiculous, but I think I may have taken my temp wrong this morning. I took it three times over a minute as was so low, and went 36.02, 35.82 then 35.70...literally took the temps one after another. It wouldn't fluctuate that much in less than a minute would it?

It shouldn't do, have you had it awhile? I've heard the batteries can go? If anything I'd have thought it would go up as you not really resting any longer?? Do you think the shits may have screwed it up a bit? An AWOL cervix is generally good news you would think??

I would defo just use the first one because as silly as it is, you will have had more movement and stuff by the third one.

F*** sorry I meant the SHIFTS not what I wrote instead :blush: Sorry for the language everyone :dohh:

Oh yeah am definitely sticking with the first one for sure, but was odd to me. Surely movement would make it go up! Also, as they were taken within a minute I hadn't really moved aside from to reset thermometer.

Have only had it two months so don't think is Battery.

Did three just now (just to check fluctuation) and was 37.42 37.43 37.38

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->