Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Congratulations Paula xxxxx

Bambino - cant afford to keep peeing on sticks. Plus every bfn makes me sick to the stomach so I'd rather not see the BFNs mounting up. Good to know you think I ovulated. Chart certainly looks more biphasic than normal, but we'll see

It is a very expensive business! I really hope something happens one way or another for you soon. Is there any planning you can do for NYC to take your mind off ttc for a bit?

Congrats on the :bfp: Paula

Laura, sorry things still aren't clearer, but each day that passes it must be more likely that you'll get your :bfp: Perhaps it's just a shy line. Maybe pop to your GP and get a blood test- I know you've your appointment with your fertility specialsit coming up, but perhaps it'd be good to have the bloods done from your GP before then?

AFM, not much to report. My EWCM disappeared almost as quick as it came (not unusual for me) and still negative OPKs. EWCM has today reappeared full force, so I'll expect it to stay for about 5-6 days before I get a positive OPK :thumbup: Waiting again :coffee:

I left it so late to test as I was on my hols and really didnt think I was, and with me having PCOS it is normal for me to have long cycles.
At least I am a little further along then I thought :thumbup::haha:

xx

Oh yes, and I've started reading, and really getting into, 50 shades of Grey :blush:

Congratulations Paula! :dance::happydance::dance::happydance::dance::happydance::dance::happydance::dance::happydance:

How wonderful that you are already nearly 6 weeks! That is a god send that you don't have to wait as long for scans etc. :yipee:

Can see me not getting gold!! More like not even qualifying for the olympics! :0(!
I'm having a downer day!!
Might cave in and buy the 50 shades tonight, not at all convinced bu Anniepie!! Haha
Xxxx

go and read the book fatmumma, it will get you in the mood to shamelessly jump the OH tonight and every night after :thumbup: Just in time for ov!

Seriously am I the only person on the planet not really that into 50 shades?!
I'm struggling to get into it, both the main characters irritate me in so many ways, plus I'm not a fan of reading first person perspective and present tense.
Oh and I've read much hotter better written smut online for free!!

Seriously if you want believable characters with good stories then go buy a Freya North novel!!

Fatmumma :hugs::hugs2::hugs:
Chin up hun, you WILL get your gold medal!!
We all get down now and again, and it's our right to have off days with what we are all putting ourselves through!!
At least you know you can vent your feelings here and everyone will understand!!:thumbup:
Tomorrow is a new day....

I bought 50 Shades of Grey and the 2nd one to it for only £3.99 in Sainsburys......Bargain :thumbup: I have only read the 1st chapter :blush::haha:

xx

Seriously am I the only person on the planet not really that into 50 shades?!
I'm struggling to get into it, both the main characters irritate me in so many ways, plus I'm not a fan of reading first person perspective and present tense.
Oh and I've read much hotter better written smut online for free!!

Seriously if you want believable characters with good stories then go buy a Freya North novel!!

I've heard mixed reviews, I've really not had any inkling to read it yet. But I do love Freya North, love a bit of 'chick lit'

A friend of mine posted a made up 'chav' version of 50 shades on FB, it was hilarious!!!

I wanted to add to anyone worried that they havent got any EWCM I wanted to say that I never had any at all at the time I ovulated and concieved if anything I was dry.

Good luck ladies :dust::dust:

xx

I've heard mixed reviews, I've really not had any inkling to read it yet. But I do love Freya North, love a bit of 'chick lit'

A friend of mine posted a made up 'chav' version of 50 shades on FB, it was hilarious!!!

Awww yay! Another Freya North fan :happydance: which one is your fave?

I saw that chav version too, it was hilarious!!

I wanted to add to anyone saying that they havent got any EWCM I wanted to say that I never had any at all at the time I ovulated and concieved if anything I was dry.

xx

I'm glad to hear that, I'm new to checking cm.

It was sticky but cloudy for a couple of days, but now it's clear but watery and not sticky at all so I'm just very confused as I am expecting it to go clear and sticky at the same time!

Anyone able to share any light? I should be Oing today/tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest.

50 Shades is like Marmite from what I see. I enjoyed it because of the similarities to Twilight and Vampire Diaries, though I agree its not brilliantly written and the characters are annoying. I did think that some people might think it means its ok for their bloke to be controlling and that being frightened of your mans reaction is normal. I got fed up of the sex scenes too. But I think if you take it for what it is, then its ok. I think if you got a few mates reading it at the same time it better. A few mums at school all read it at the same time as me and we even started a little book club to chat about it and now are all really close and tomorrow are off to Whitstable for a little day trip.

I wanted to add to anyone saying that they havent got any EWCM I wanted to say that I never had any at all at the time I ovulated and concieved if anything I was dry.

xx

I'm glad to hear that, I'm new to checking cm.

It was sticky but cloudy for a couple of days, but now it's clear but watery and not sticky at all so I'm just very confused as I am expecting it to go clear and sticky at the same time!

Anyone able to share any light? I should be Oing today/tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest.

Watery is just as good as EWCM hun, some people only ever get watery and not stretchy cm xx

50 Shades is like Marmite from what I see. I enjoyed it because of the similarities to Twilight and Vampire Diaries, though I agree its not brilliantly written and the characters are annoying. I did think that some people might think it means its ok for their bloke to be controlling and that being frightened of your mans reaction is normal. I got fed up of the sex scenes too. But I think if you take it for what it is, then its ok. I think if you got a few mates reading it at the same time it better. A few mums at school all read it at the same time as me and we even started a little book club to chat about it and now are all really close and tomorrow are off to Whitstable for a little day trip.

Interestingly it was originally a Twilight fanfic story that got published - that's why it's got similarities and also, not an experienced author, so more naive style of writing.

Not a fan of twilight at all - vampires do not sparkle!!!
Had heard that 50 shades was from fanfiction. It's ridiculous though because there are some incredibly talented fanfic authors out there! (I'm a HP fanfic fanatic lol, I'm such a dork lol)

I hate the idea that young women will think that is a normal relationship! All the ladies I work with have read it, but I still am not enjoying it!!

And I'm only on chapter 12 (still!) and if she bites her flipping lip one more time :grr: her lip should be one big chapped scab!!

Watery is just as good as EWCM hun, some people only ever get watery and not stretchy cm xx

Thanks Jo!!! That's really reassuring.
I'm sure I usually get ewcm, but as I've never logged it I have no idea if I get it every month or not.:shrug:

And a bit of a grim question (tmi) but how do you tell cm from 'leftovers' iykwim???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->