Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

I've heard mixed reviews, I've really not had any inkling to read it yet. But I do love Freya North, love a bit of 'chick lit'

A friend of mine posted a made up 'chav' version of 50 shades on FB, it was hilarious!!!

Awww yay! Another Freya North fan :happydance: which one is your fave?

I saw that chav version too, it was hilarious!!

All the original ones are probably still my favourites, Cat, Polly & Fen and then pillow talk, well in all fairness I like them all! I haven't read the latest, rumours, mum took it on holiday so waiting for it to be passed on. I may have to go and get an old one off the shelf and have a read! I like Jane Green too, I read her latest in a day tho, so they don't last long unfortunately!

Re the CM, I only had 2 days of ewcm, I had a lot more of the wet stuff than anything else. So I wouldn't be too worried

Watery is just as good as EWCM hun, some people only ever get watery and not stretchy cm xx

Thanks Jo!!! That's really reassuring.
I'm sure I usually get ewcm, but as I've never logged it I have no idea if I get it every month or not.:shrug:

And a bit of a grim question (tmi) but how do you tell cm from 'leftovers' iykwim???

Hmmm, that's more difficult, you have to get rid of the left overs really, or TMI warning
sniff it - leftovers have a very specific smell CM doesn't :blush:

Thanks Jo, in all honesty that is what I have been doing :blush: good to know my instincts are right though lol.

Bambino, I love the older ones too, I found it ridiculously exciting when I spotted a cameo from a character from a different book!! Pip is my ultimate fave, followed by Chloe.
Haven't managed to get the newest one yet!
Do you follow Freya on fb?

No I don't I'm a bit rubbish at FB! I just pulled 'chances' off the book shelf, forgot I really enjoyed that one too!

Ok ladies I need a little help....

I had a positive opk on Sunday, yesterday it was negative but today my temp went down even more. Is this normal? I didn't feel anything that might have been O yesterday either.

Is it worth carrying on with the OPKs in case I get a second surge? Or should I wait and see if my temp peaks tomorrow??

You won't necessarily O for 12-48hrs after a pos OPK and you won't get your temp shift until the day after O. So Keep BDing and you should see your temp rise in the next day or so...

Thanks Annie.
Last month I'm pretty sure (as sure as I can be without having temped) that I Oed the day after smiley. Will keep at it anyway :sex: hehe, and just wait on the temp shift.

Keep at it! As annie said, it could be 12-24 hrs after pos opk when you actually O!

Yes I agree, BD until you can't BD anymore just to be sure!!! x

Aye aye sir!! :rofl::rofl:

I fully intend to though!!
Just annoying that Tuesday's are so busy so we will only manage the once tonight, but then I'm sure I read that it's better that way so that the lil swimmers can fully mature.

Now swim :spermy::spermy: swim!!!

I've just about given up. Spent the last two days basically in tears. Having a really hard time with it at the moment so might stay away from here as don't want to drag you guys down with me

Aww Laura try not to get upset hun, I know it's easier said than done but don't feel you need to get away from here or that you are bringing us down we are all in this together. Really hope you can get some answers soon :hugs:

Doesn't help that my donor decided to tell me this morning there's obviously something wrong with me. Fuckwit. Told me to ask for a gynae referral. Great just what I need.

Sorry ladies. Am literally in bits today. No af yet. Haven't stopped crying since I woke up and need to go into work tonight

Laura I don't think there is anything wrong with you hun it is just all about timing it right. It is strange though that there is still no AF, have you tried testing again? Especially because you had another temp rise.

I really don't want to test again. I'm doubting if I even ovulated. Just going to wait for my doctors appt next Tuesday.

Laura :hugs::hugs::hugs:!!!

Please don't feel like you're not welcome. If you need to take some time away from here for YOUR own sake that's understandable but you may be better off here surrounded by ladies who understand hun!

As Satine said, we are all in this together! The ups AND the downs!!!

Can only think it must be a good sign that your temp is back up above your coverline and still no AF, but I understand your reluctance to test again.

Vent those emotions all you need to :hugs::flower:

Aww Laura hunni :0(!! We're here to be ranted at, we all feel angry and sad, but getting it out on b&b is the best thing I do!! You can say what you feel without hurting anybody closest to you!
Your donor needs a kick up the arse, you don't need negativity at the minute! I know he's helping with his " produce" but it's not necessary for him to make you feel rubbish!!

The temp increase is a good sign especially with the absence of AF!
Xxxx

Laura, obviously there is nothing I can really say to make you feel better, I wish I did have the answers for you. If you need a break, take one, but don't feel like you'd be dragging us down. We're actively taking part in this group to support each other, we're always hear to listen and to try and give advice, support or virtual hugs.

As for the donor, he's clearly a typical man, saying the wrong thing is a genetic pre-disposition!!!

I know it's a long shot but is there anyway you could get in to see your gp and just explain whats happening? The absent AF is a good enough reason to go and see if they can do anything?

Thank you for the support ladies. Have made a cup of tea and some toast and feel a little less hysterical. You're all fantastic. Xxxxxxx

I'm seeing the doctor on Tuesday so if no af by then will see what he says. I'm really wondering if I ovulated. Have a lot of pain in what I would say was my left ovary area, which is odd for me, but have been peeing on opk's all month and nothing. There were nearly positive ones a week ago but nothing positive.

I'm hoping the doc will be able to give me some answers. With both my sisters having pcos and my mum passing away from ovarian cancer I don't have a huge amount of hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->