Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Can you not see a dr before then? Neg HPT,no AF& ovary pain could be worrying!!
Xxxx

Not really. Tuesday was earliest I could get. If pain gets severe I will go to hospital, dot worry. Xx

As for the donor, he's clearly a typical man, saying the wrong thing is a genetic pre-disposition!!!

Amen to this :haha:

Laura glad you're feeling a tiny bit better. Sometimes after bottling it up the best thing you can do is have a good rant/cry/tantrum in order to clear your head and refocus! :hugs:

Just had mortifying experience at the nurses. Had to go for a retake of my smear as they failed to get enough cells last time. Nurse made me take a test, bfn. Felt really crushed, like I wanted to cry, then she did a particularly vicious smear and announced I was bleeding. Great. Then she takes my blood pressure and for the first time in my life it's high. I've never come close to high blood pressure before, it's always low. She said as we were ttc I'd need to be monitored and come back in 3 weeks. Just want to cry. To top it off ff is no longer sure I Oed at all. This is my first month charting. What do you ladies think? Sorry for the rant.

Mrs_Bump you definitely O'd! I think it may have given you dotted cross hairs because on the day you O'd you have an open circle, maybe change it and see if it gives you solid cross hairs instead?

Hello ladies i have just spent the last hour reading through this whole thread and i think its fantastic. You're all soooo supportive of eachother i hope you dont mind me joing at the last hurdle..excuse the olympic pun there :haha:

I am due AF today but feel slightly odd. I have a strange pulling feeling not cramping. Now, my mind likes to tell me certain things around CD 27 so that i think everything might be a pregnancy symptom :blush:
I can see loads of you have had :bfp: so huge congrats! Just wanted to know if your had any advice for my next cycle?

Welcome jellyfish. This is a lovely supportive group, and the Olympic puns are greatfully received.
I'm only on cycle 2 of ttc at the moment so I don't have too much advice, because I'm still learning what might help myself.

Welcome jellyfish24! When do you plan on testing? :D Lots of women feel a pulling feeling when AF is due when they are pregnant so fingers crossed it's a good sign for you! x

Welcome jellyfish24! When do you plan on testing? :D Lots of women feel a pulling feeling when AF is due when they are pregnant so fingers crossed it's a good sign for you! x

Hi xloulox thanks for the warm welcome. I'm always afraid to test so I am going to hold off as long as I can! If no AF turns up on cd30 (as my cycles have been known to go this long) I will test then! :thumbup:

Welcome jellyfish xxx

Im confused low temps and a near positive opk... I know some ladies have a pre af LH surge. Fingers crossed... Af on the way. I've given up the idea of being pregnant. Just want next cycle now

Welcome Jellyfish :hi:

This group is great, and a total godsend if you have questions.

Laura, I know it's hard hun but try not to give up all hope yet!:hugs:
How are the pains now?

Laura, either way I hope you get some peace of mind. I hadn't heard about LH surges before AF, but it could explain the near pos opk, or if you live in my world it's a sign you might have a shy bfp brewing. Either way lets hope things get resolved sooner rather than later.

Welcome Jellyfish, symptom spotting is impossible to avoid, so don't feel shy about taking notice of every twinge!

Mrs Bump - I'd say you definitely O'd and I'd agree with loulou it's likely you don't have solid cross hairs just because of the open circle on that days temp. What a horrid experience for you, some medical 'professionals' shouldn't be allowed near patients!

Hi ladies,

Wow I've missed a busy day on our thread!

Laura - sorry I wasn't there with any words of comfort or wisdom (not that I think I have much wisdom). Just keep your head high sweetie, don't give up. Men are all insensitive pigs at times, just be grateful you get to kick yours to the curb when you get your little bean! :rofl: We're here whenever you need us, take a break if you need or message us all day long, whatever helps you. xxxxxxx

Mrs Bump - Sorry about your horrible experience with the smear. I definitely think you've ovulated though from your chart :thumbup:

Jellyfish - welcome! Hope you get to add another BFP to our Olympic dreams! This certainly is a lovely thread so hope you enjoy it too! :hugs:

I for one certainly hope so Laura! What kind of team would we be if we didn't stick together until every member got a medal??

Mrs bump- sorry about the horrid nurse and the nasty smear!! I know on my last smear test I nearly punched the nurse on her arse because she was way too rough!! I keep getting recalls because they make me bleed so the slide is unusable!! Flaming useless some o them are!!

Jellyfish- hey Hun!! Welcome to our crazy little TTC bubble! Hope you get your bfp we're here for every high and low in your TTC journey!!

Laura- of course we'll be going strong probably until the next Olympics haha!!

Xxxx

This thread will live on post Olympics, right?

I hope so cos I think my chances of a pre-olympic bfp are fairly slim...

Sorry not been around much the last few days- been unable to get on at work, or over the weekend at home...

Will catch up soon... :hug: to all

My chances are pretty slim too, so we shall be post olympic together :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->