Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

yeah its a horrid feeling when you get that-feel cheated out of period free days!! about 8 yrs ago I had almost non-stop bleeding for 6 months-I had a day off here and there. Sometime it was just brown spotting, other times it was full on gushing blood.... after heaps if investigations it was put down to nothing :dohh: popped me on the pill to regulate and not happened since :shrug:

so removed two ninja temps on my chart and the crosshairs are back. Got home from work, cracked open an hpt...and...AF arrived before I peed...just brown spotting so far, but she's got me I know...

FXd, she may not get going Annie. That's what I thought and it was implantation bleed xx

AF is here :( cycle 13...though as I said, DH won't likely be around :(

aw i'm sorry hun :hugs:

afm, af didn't arrive after that spotting so i'm still waiting on it *twiddles thumbs*

ok i'm officially confused now, 've been doing opks every day after the weirdness of last cycle just in case my ovulation goes weird again, well this afternoon and tonight i have had nearly positives again but i'm supposed to be 14dpo today. so do you think this means i didn't ovulate and i might be about to? if that is whats happening then its bad timing as DH is away all weekend and isn't back til really late Sunday night so we only have tonight.

ok i'm officially confused now, 've been doing opks every day after the weirdness of last cycle just in case my ovulation goes weird again, well this afternoon and tonight i have had nearly positives again but i'm supposed to be 14dpo today. so do you think this means i didn't ovulate and i might be about to? if that is whats happening then its bad timing as DH is away all weekend and isn't back til really late Sunday night so we only have tonight.

Have you tested?

i last tested yesterday morning and got a bfn, i'm going to test again either tomorrow or in a few days if af still isn't here and i can wait

Stef - is the test line definitely darker than the control line? For a definite positive? It's really hard to say because the temps already on your chart show a slight change between pre and post ov but not a really obvious one. After my positive opk then negative the next day, I stopped poas so I'm not sure what multiple attempts at ov would look like.

I'm not sure what to advise apart from to keep peeing and temping. I know that's not the help you are looking for but it's the best thing to do xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->