Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

I'm trying to hold off poas for a bit. Luckily I'm preoccupied at the min cos DH is home but he goes back to work tomos night. I think I will prob try to hold out til at least Sunday. Il be 9dpo then xx good luck huni. Got everything crosses for u x

Is it normal to have a some brown discharge at this stage and occasional cramps? My head tells me yes but I'm a bit scared! Xx

is it when AF would be due MrsS? I would say it's fine, only worry if it's bright red xx

^^ wss, at the beginning it's when the baby is bedding down etc so they say, as long as its only brown it's all good :)

temps are still ambigous... last night at this morning I've been getting a few AF like cramps...think she's probably on her way... Next month is likely already out for me too as DH will be away :cry:

Sorry to hear that Annie. And it sucks ur OH is away too. I'm lucky for once DH is back home in time for next cycle. Two in a row hasn't happened in nearly a year! Xx

Afm no symptoms really. Woke with headache and needing a wee actually woke me up at 5.30am normally I can ignore it til I get up but couldn't hold it. That's about it really.

DH goes back to work today too :-( boo!

Thinking of booking an appointment to chat to my GP when AF arrives this time. It'll be over a year of trying...

That's a good idea Annie.

We went after a year of trying. It will be good to just talk to them and have a couple of tests, blood tests etc. It will feel like you are moving in the right direction and doing something about it.

Hopefully it isn't AF Annie but yeah I thonk the GP is a good idea just to get some more info. Thanks girls, it was so light and gone now. I'm sure it's fine. Xx

MrsS I'm sure it'll be fine, through all of my early appointments everyone said it was really common and is totally safe. Mine was quite heavy so as long as it's light then you've got nothing to worry about.

Anniepie really hope it's not AF on the way, sorry OH is away next month, that's a shame.

That's a good idea Annie. It does make you feel proactive. Although they dont leave you with much blood...

Same.

Dunno if I should be worried about this. I woke up this morning with what felt like period pains. Went to the loo just now and I'm spotting brown blood. Tell me this isn't AF?!

Hi Laura how u feeling. Missed u on here the last few weeks xx

I've had that before. When my cycles were messed up and it had been a while since last one. Doc said it was most probably an ovulation bleed. Is it around the right time for you? Did u get any o pain x

I've been doing tests the last few days and no lines to be seen. Well... ickle faint ones but nothing to write home about. It was brown... so might have just been a random bit of blood... dunno

Am feeling ok. Planning for NYC and talked DP into Florida at end of Feb - so we'll be back on the TTC wagon come March :)

Hope you're good xxx

I wouldn't worry too much about random mid-cycle bleeding Laura-it happens. If if keeps happening go get checked out...

Will do :)

I'm not worried... it was just a bit random. Was like... "oh... hello" lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"