Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

It was hardly any EWCM- I tend to get patchy EWCM- not unusual for me to have a small patch, then it goes away, then I get a load for a goo 5-6 days before O. Apparently you can get patchy EWCM if you get ovarian cysts which I know I do...

Oh ok hun well yeah might be best to keep testing for a few more days then just incase and keep Bd'ing ;)

I seemed to get loads of EWCM on Evening Primrose Oil. also upped my water intake too

Hope the hols get sorted Laura, just what you don't need right now you poor thing.

Anniepie - must be frustrating, if it's any help I get ewcm randomly too and I'm still getting what I would liken to ewcm. Hope it sorts itself out soon.

Satine- Hooray!!!! I'm so pleased to hear the BFN showed up!

Fatmumma - thats a long time to wait to see the doctor, what a pain! The lady I sit next to in work just had some tests too and she also can't see the doctor for 2 weeks. xx

Holiday is sorted. Once DP showed them their confirmation of holiday dates letter and said she had spoken to ACAS... they sorted it fairly fast

Yey! That good news they sorted it out Laura!

Ttc bambino- the drs love to keep us waiting!! It's not like we waiting as it is eh?!
Hopefully it'll be sorted!
Xx

Laura - phew! Not you can look forward to your AMAZING holiday!!!! :thumbup: I used EPO and that really helped with my CM too.

Rach - Congrats again hun on the :bfn: so so so happy for you that you can move forward. I'll be trying my best to join you this week!

Fat Mumma - the 3rd seems like ages away, hope it comes around fast for you.

Anniepie - I think you probably did ov, maybe tomorrow will shed more light ....

Congrats on the BFN Satine and I'm really glad all is sorted with the holiday Laura, you're going to have such a nice time! My clearblue digi display has gone off now :-( I will wait a week or so and then do the other one. Did the other FRER today just to enjoy my two lines and they were nice and dark today.

Good luck and baby dust to the guys who are waiting, if EWCM is a worry I would say to use lots of preseed to make up for it xxx

I've never had a problem with EWCM before this cycle- I always have plenty...just wacko cycle :wacko:

At last my opk has faded to almost blank... also took away my 'override' data on FF (had overridden FF's cd20 line to cd22) and now FF is putting a solid line on cd 22 anyway :dohh:

Argh I hate it when you feel you're getting somewhere in your 2ww and then FF moves the goalposts!!! Good luck anniepie, hope you get your well deserved BFP in a week or so. X

temp is right down to pre o level today...not looking good. Thinking probably anovulatory cycle with some random high temps from sleep disturbance...

FF still has the solid line though Anniepie, really hope it's not an anovulatory cycle. Last cycle my 4 and 5dpo were both below the coverline so hopefully the same for you and tomorrow they'll go back up. x

I did a test this morning as I woke to no spotting or anything but it was bfn. Plus ff has now.taken away my crosshairs and saying I didn't even ovulate yet :( so I just don't know what that spotting was yesterday unless af is going to show up.properly later today rather than when I wake up in the morning like usual. I just don't know what's going on :cry:

Stef did it take them away because you put in that you had EWCM?

anniepie hope it sorts itself out again :(

Stef did it take them away because you put in that you had EWCM?

anniepie hope it sorts itself out again :(

It looks like its the low temp this morning as I don't get them back if I take the ewcm off :(

took out one of my two + OPK entries in FF (don't reckon either were really +) and FF took away my crosshairs...

I had big temp drop today??? No symptoms to report really apart from bloated and feel a bit damp down there from cm. sorry tmi.

Is anyone else In the tww with me? Xx

implantation dip perhaps?? right sort of time...

I could be in the tww but not convinced I actually did O...could be about 6dpo...

I thought maybe that. But so much conflicting info online. Some say it's a myth.

I 5dpo so if u did o we r around the same. How long is ur usual luteal phase hun. When will u test x

My LP is usually 10 days, but has been as short as 8 days, and last cycle it even reached 12 days (wohoo!)...BUT, last month I didn't test early, and that messed with my brain- I figure I test early and get a bfn, but I can deal with that as it's early, but at the same time, I convince myself I'm out, therefore when AF shows, I'm not quite so gutted. Last month I found REALLY hard and was a wreck when AF showed :cry: This month I'm peeing on sticks to my hearts delight even though I'm not convinced I O'd. First pee was at 4dpo as I got darkish lines on OPKs for about 6 days so just wanted to make sure! Next planning to pee on Friday :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->