Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

No it was only almost positive I think. Ff took my crosshairs away today so I'm actually going to give up on it. I will keep doing opks and temping but not going to try to figure anything out until.my scan next Friday.

I suppose as rubbish as it is if life/our bodies were straight forward it would be boring.

LOL, I'd go for boring over intesting just now!!

Called the GPs today to make an appointment for next week. There are 2 GPs who have special interests in Family Planning, so requested either of them. They're both booked up next week, except for 'call on day' appointments, so guess I'll try that.

Told DH that I'd contacted them, and he asked if he could come. And that he wants to get his swimmers checked out. Bless him :cloud9:

Thats really positive Annie, and very supportive of your hubby, good on him

Oh sorry for the :witch: arriving Annie :0( but glad you're seeing dr and your oh is willing to get a SA!!

Stef- something's gone a bit doolally somewhere!! Hopefully it'll sort itself out soon
Xxx

that's good news Annie, let's hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

:hugs: for you too Stef

I'm really proud of DH for offering that today, and if possible, that little bit more in love with him for it :cloud9:

Aw Annie that is so good of ur DH to say that, especially without u having to prompt him. It's fab having them 100% on board and involved every step on the way. Good on him x'd

Steph I hope things are clearer for u soon huni. The not knowing is a horrible feeling, it'll come good I'm sure. Uve got us mad hatters for support in the meantime.. That goes for u too Annie xx

Afm nothing to report really, 7dpo bloated and headache since waking, creamy cm but not loads. Cp high firm closed. Had my day 21 progesterone bloods today. Hope they will be normal as this is the last tet to go back to normal so fx'd.

In other news my best friend had her baby today by elective c sect, a girl. Which is lovely as she has a 4 year old boy. She called her Rosa after her mother who passed away 7 years ago when my friend was only 21/22 xx

Omg I can't stop eating :munch:
I had a late tea at 9.15pm, had steak, blue cheese sauce and steamed veg. Now I'm eating crisps, a chocolate mouse and a pack of jammy dodgers! Oops :dohh:

Better make the most of that steak and blue cheese sauce, might not be allowed that again for a while :winkwink:

I'm hoping the not feeling much is good. Although tonight I feel like i have a lump in my throat. Only way I can describe it is like I have air stuck there. It's weird x

Lis,

How are you holding up on the not testing until tomorrow? Your dinner and after dinner snacks sound amazing! Like Jo said, hope you won't be able to have that again for a while (in the nicest possible way!!)

And congrats to your friend, such a lovely gesture naming the baby after her mum.

How is everyone this Saturday? Anyone got any exciting plans for the long weekend?

Mmmmm steak but I'll pass on the blue cheese *bleurg*
Hopefully you'll be banned from eating that soon lisaloo haha, although the amount of times they change "eating regulations" you don't know if you're coming or going!!

Hey Cheska have you had your :bfn: yet? It's horrible weather here so we'll prob stay indoors until the rain eases up and then go jump in the puddles <---- have my wellies ready and am more excited then the kids heehee!!
Xxx

Hi Fatmumma, nope not had my BFN yet, tested yday and will do another tomorrow. It was 2 weeks yesterday so I was a bit disappointed it was still positive, the hospital said to see my GP if it was still pos, but I'm going to give it till next Fri and go then if it's still not BFN. Just really want to be able to start again, can't properly move on until that line disappears.

Enjoy your puddle jumping with the kids!!

Poor you Cheska, I hope it all resolves soon!:hugs:

I'm going to Paris tomorrow!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Bonjour, ca va? (the full extend of my french!) Shame I can't partake in a bit of wine, brie or camembert but I'm not sure I can foregoe the mussels... what do you guys think? They should be well cooked in a French restaurant! Moules frites. Yum yum. :munch:

bon voyage, mon amie!

thats about as far as my french goes. i can also say 'ferme la porte' which i believe means either 'close the window' or 'close the door' lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->