Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

no i know what you mean and I did question this at the doc. He said because my periods have been so skewed the last few months he wants day 21, 24 and 28... on my normal cycles I ov on day 26... did explain this but hey ho. Will be proved right when he gets my results.

Ah good I hope didn't sound like I was putting a dampner on things. The tests r good Hun, ul get there.

Afm - I had my results after I posted. My progesterone was 40.9 which the doc said is above the average to confirm ovulation so that's good. So finally all my tests r normal and I'm no longer in premature menopause range. So bring on the BFP!

Symptoms tonight r bloated and increasingly sore :holly:

Wooooo to sore boobs! My symptoms were the sore boobs and spotting. Good luck for tomorrows test!

Laura glad you're getting tests done, even if they're not doing it at the right time, they'll listen to you next month!

Sore boobs can be common for impending AF too but it's not a symptom I've had the past 2 cycles. I feel slightly nauseous tonight too but not sure that's just after dinner.?? X

I think I'm going to be testing on Thursday. When do you test?

I'm hoping i will be in the TWW soon even if it's just to see AF come. Stef your chart is looking fab :thumbup: as is yours Lisa ;)

Yes! Loving the charts Stef and Lisa! So exciting!

I really hope we get a double whammy gold medal celebration! Just as the Paralympics starts :yipee:

I think I'm going to be testing on Thursday. When do you test?

I've tested loads lol. 11dpo still bfn :nope:

I've not tested since Sunday as I promised my DH, its been hard but I just have to have my first pee then I can tell myself there is no.point testing after that. I think its also cos I just know its going to be bfn and I'm trying to put it off.

Yey, fingers crossed for another two gold medals this week! x

Hi ladies

Had my appointment with my GP yesterday. Have booked in for progesterone levels @7 days before next period (aka cd21 tests)-she said these need to be done 7 days before next period which of course is a bit hit and miss as you can't 100% judge that so often need to be repeated (might be useful info for you Laura). Also FSH and LH which need to be done cd2-5 (so just missed them). She's also checking my rubella antibodies to check that's up to date and save them doing that later down the line. Also she gave me a pot for DH's SA. She reckons it'll just be a matter of time but thinks its worth progressing with tests.

Good luck to all those testing...

Aw glad the appointment went ok anniepie?
afm took opk yest and today and no line at all now so 99% sure missed it. I have looked at all of them together and my strongest line was day 15 so we shall see. af due in 10 days.

Glad the appointment went well annie. It will be a weight of ur mind and ul feel like u r doing something to help. Those r all the tests I had done too. With any luck ul get ur bfp before ur done with the tests. It might take ur mind of things.

Well I'm feeling out bfn this morning 12dpo. I should be seeing a squinter at least but nothing :-(

Annie - that's great news about the appointment, good to get things moving. It makes you feel a bit more in control.

Jellyfish - what time of day were you taking your opks?

I have done 8am (which i know is too early but i do it for peace of mind) and 5pm?
Not sure if that's the correct way to do it. I have had a smiley for 4 months on cd16, I think I assumed it would be the same again.

I think everyone is different. I was doing mine at 2pm every day but on the first day I got a really dark line but not positive, I did it again later that day and it was a definite positive.

The next day it had gone, so if I hadn't done multiples on that one day, I think I would have missed it!

Is it possible to do it around 2pm? I was told that was a good time to do it.

Yes I have had the same, last time I had a -ve in the am and positive in the pm! Unfortunately I cant do any earlier as I work in a family run business and only my DH and you girls know I that we are trying. I sneakily come on here in my breaks to get some advice lol.

aw bless. Well you will get the hang of predicting it, are you temping too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->