• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Kokopelli - Fresh Cycle, Fresh Thread

oohh mom2pne it sounds really good for you! when are you going to test?

momto3 - you should def go to the doctor and have a blood test done. lets us know when you test again! good luck to you!

pux-any symp yet?????..good luck hope you get your bfp!

As for me im not suppose to be ttc but i think i am fertile right now and going to O anyday so get to try to get hubby to bd..and maybe make a baby...;)

Symptoms: I just tried to eat an oatmeal cookie and felt a bit sick? I'm only 5 DPO guys! Not even close to anything!!!

I had to work a 12 hour day yesterday because one my girls had a family emergency. Thank God it's an easy job!
My DH rented a cabin outside of Banff (google it and look at pictures... it's about an hour and a bit outside my city...) in the mountains and invited my IL's to come up for a night... Should be a nice getaway (as long as it's not too cold!) We'll be bring the dogs with us, so they can snuggle with me if I get too chilly. That's on Sunday night and then we'll have a ham dinner on Monday night for Thanksgiving. Then the Calgary Flames take on my old home team the Vancouver Canucks for the season home opener on Saturday!

Looking forward to the weekend!

Sorry to crash the thread girls, hehe, just saw that snowbrella was back on and wanted to say Hello, wondered where you went :) Good luck this cycle :)

aww hun its ok u can crash all u want ;) i actually got upset when i got my BFN, and i worked a lot, and i just needed a break, buttt i am back ;) lol.. how are u doing hun! its good to hear from u!

Symptoms: I just tried to eat an oatmeal cookie and felt a bit sick? I'm only 5 DPO guys! Not even close to anything!!!

I had to work a 12 hour day yesterday because one my girls had a family emergency. Thank God it's an easy job!
My DH rented a cabin outside of Banff (google it and look at pictures... it's about an hour and a bit outside my city...) in the mountains and invited my IL's to come up for a night... Should be a nice getaway (as long as it's not too cold!) We'll be bring the dogs with us, so they can snuggle with me if I get too chilly. That's on Sunday night and then we'll have a ham dinner on Monday night for Thanksgiving. Then the Calgary Flames take on my old home team the Vancouver Canucks for the season home opener on Saturday!

Looking forward to the weekend!

heheh i am 3PO and i woke up nauesa and im like PG sign! LOL.. yeah i know the early signs spotting trying so hard not to do it.. because i dont want to be upset, but i am going to keep trying til it happens:)

Hi girlies!!

Now joining the majority of you in the dreaded 2WW.

Wishing you all luck for :bfp:'s

I guess, even thought I am WTT, I am in the 2WW, well 1WW now. Seems according to my FF chart, I ov'd almost a week earlier than planned. Husband and I didn't know, so it was business as usual. :rofl:

GL to you that are in the 2ww and 1ww! Testing day is coming! I just know there will be more :bfp:'s for our group!

AFM My temp is the same as yesterday. So I'm quite confused because its lower than it was just a few days ago. Any way I can add a new symptom. I'm nauseous. I tried to eat something and my stomach felt even more queasy. So I better break down and test. I just wish I knew what was going on with my chart. My LP has been 12 days and now i'm 14 dpo.

There was a dip in my temp today. I am hoping it was implantation, but husband is convinced it's the cold weather that came in last night. I guess we'll see :rofl:

GL to you that are in the 2ww and 1ww! Testing day is coming! I just know there will be more :bfp:'s for our group!

AFM My temp is the same as yesterday. So I'm quite confused because its lower than it was just a few days ago. Any way I can add a new symptom. I'm nauseous. I tried to eat something and my stomach felt even more queasy. So I better break down and test. I just wish I knew what was going on with my chart. My LP has been 12 days and now i'm 14 dpo.

Looks good! :dust:

There was a dip in my temp today. I am hoping it was implantation, but husband is convinced it's the cold weather that came in last night. I guess we'll see :rofl:

oOoo i hope its implantation!!!! I hope i see one on my chart, im praying! good luck hun!

When I came home from work last night my husband had the door open and the house felt like an igloo! My temp didn't drop so I'll keep my fx for you!

Hmmm sore b@@bs... only 6 dpo. I've never been an early symptom spotter... and my dog was all over me last night when I got home. Hmmmm... I will just have to use that as an excuse to POAS tomorrow!

I am nervous to POAS. I think I'm actually going to wait.

Nervous because it might be a BFP or nervous because it might be a BFN?

Yes. Both. It would be sad to get a :bfn:, but my whole life will change if I get a :bfp:

So I'm testing tomorrow. So wish me luck! I really hope I see a :bfp: !

Good Luck Mom2! FX! I will POAS tomorrow too, just to show my support! (but I will only be 7DPO, so don't get your hopes up! might turn into a nice evap tho!)

Good Luck mom2pne and anyone else testing today. I am a no POAS zone this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->