Team Naughties

Hi ladies hope you all are well.

I was ment to test today but other half told me yesterday that he didnt buy any tests cause he thought i had!!! And now im 2 days late for my period which is never never late!!! And im snowed in and i live in a little town so cant get to the chemist!!!!!!!!!

Sort of feel like witch is coming but still no sign. Maybe its implantation? How many days does implantation pain last? Im not really in pain just a mild twinge or 2.

I hope i can get out the house tomo???? And i also hope witch doesnt appear!!!

Sorry ladies who got a BFN. Maybe test again in a day or 2?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My god im driving my self mad here i so wish i could test!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh No! You're all stranded!
I think implantation is supposed to happen about a week after ov...

Iv got no idea when i would of ov'ed. But the first day of my last period was 2nd of Jan. And my period was due yesterday.

Im well and truly stranded, other half had to walk a fare bit out of our street to get picked up for work. And he said they drove past a chemist on way to work but it had a closed untill snow goes sign on door!!!!!!!!!!

I think in a way i wouldnt mind if it was witch. I would be disapointed but then at least i would know. I cant believe i could be sitting here PREGNANT and i dont even know it. ( well i can dream anyway)

How are you today cazd?

xxxxxxxxx

Hi All!
Wishfull, what a nightmare! i've got 6 tests up in my knickers drawer, wish i could send one over by carrier pigeon!!
Well AF was due today but no sign yet. I am pretty certain I'm not pregnant though, i tested like mad last week, right up til Sunday and all :bfn:s
Also had hideous breakout and thumping headache which are sure fire signs the :witch: is on her way! To be honest i just want it to hurry up and arrive as at least i know my cycles back to normal, had the implant out beginning of Jan so was worried it might take a while!
Good luck to everyone, and Wishfull do keep us posted!

xx

Will do summer. Thanks sweetie for the offer for the test lol. I think even the pigeons are staying on today lol.

It might be nothing but as long as witch doesnt appear weve got hope right?

Summer i would do a test tomo if there is no sign of witch. But if your sure she is coming then save your tests sweetie for when she doesnt come next time, if not this time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oooh, Wishfull I think you're going to be our teams first BFP!!!! My fingers are crossed for you, and I can't wait to hear how your testing goes!!!!

Oooh, Wishfull I think you're going to be our teams first BFP!!!! My fingers are crossed for you, and I can't wait to hear how your testing goes!!!!

Thanks sweetie. Though it is killing me the not knowing. I would love to get a BFP tomo, being first time lucky and all that for me and other half. Its such a shame though i thought at least one of our lovely lovely teams mates would have some good news by now.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

I was ment to test today but other half told me yesterday that he didnt buy any tests cause he thought i had!!! And now im 2 days late for my period which is never never late!!! And im snowed in and i live in a little town so cant get to the chemist!!!!!!!!!

Sort of feel like witch is coming but still no sign. Maybe its implantation? How many days does implantation pain last? Im not really in pain just a mild twinge or 2.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When i had my :bfp: last month it really felt like af was going to arrive for the first couple of days after I was due but apparently this is a completely normal symptom of pg (though still didn't stop me running to loo every 5 minutes to check :dohh: )

Surely snow must have melted enough to get out of house now??? We have nothing left up here :hissy:

Sorry I have developed a strange obsession with getting other people to test now to fill in the times when I can't test myself - I think I'm turning into a poas addict :rofl:

No updates today then?? No news is good news I suppose!

Good luck everyone xx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When i had my :bfp: last month it really felt like af was going to arrive for the first couple of days after I was due but apparently this is a completely normal symptom of pg (though still didn't stop me running to loo every 5 minutes to check :dohh: )

Surely snow must have melted enough to get out of house now??? We have nothing left up here :hissy:

Sorry I have developed a strange obsession with getting other people to test now to fill in the times when I can't test myself - I think I'm turning into a poas addict :rofl:

Lol i have been going to the loo every 5 mins to see if :witch: has arrive but still nothing :happydance:

Weve just had a load of rain and now it would appear after all the bother with the snow its bluddy away lol. Other half has been told to bring me a test for tonight if he remembers is another matter.!!!!
Im back to work on thursday and would love to go in with a smile on my face.

Its so hard not to get my hopes up but with me being late and the way iv been feeling i just find it hard not to be excited.

xxxxxxxx

Good Luck Wishfull!! We're all rooting for ya and keeping our fx'd for that :bfp: !!!

Thanks Ladies

You've all kept me on the sane side of things.

Going to fone other half again to tell him to remember the test!!! Will hopefully be on later with some good news if not il be on tomo.

Take care an good luck to all the other testers out there.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

goodluck wishfull. will be thinking of you xx

Hi to everybody!
Good luck wishful, hope you get your :bfp:.
I am now one day late. I to have been running to the loo all day to check for the :witch: as I feel she is coming although I haven't had my usually PMSs.
Good luck to anybody else who may be testing over the next few days. I would love to hear some good news.
x

Hi ladies....

January was my first month of ttc.... witch is due on Thursday (5th)... could I also have the signature link please?

Good luck girls.... heres hoping the wait for the BFP isnt too long

xxx

sounds like it's fingers crossed all round...

Here's hoping!

Yayyyyyyyy I will ov within 36hours!!! Also got ewcm when wiping and my temp this morning was 35.4c...yesterday it was 36! This is the dip before ov isn't it?!
Gosh Im sooooooo excited!!! Hubby knows he's gonna be busy tonight :rofl:

COME ON GIRLS,WE CAN DO IT,WE WILL GET OUR :bfp: THIS MONTH!!!!

Hopefully todays your day helz81!
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"