Team Naughties

Good luck tomorrow Cazd and samzi!!!:dust: Can't wait to hear your results!!

Anxious Girl, I know exactly how yoou feel, I felt the same way last cycle. But remember, even when we do everything perfectly, we only have a 1 in 5 chance of actually conceiving, so hang in there and keep your fingers crossed for the next cycle. :hugs:

Thanks Cazd!! I really appreciate you answering my question. Looks like I've got some more BD'ing to do!

Get some serious luvvin tonight girl !!!! :rofl:

SAMZI - you're testing too! - Hoorah!
Which brand are you using?
I've got First Response but it doesn't say how sensitive it is - I'm hoping 20mcls? (or whatever the volume is!)

Aww I'm sorry anxiousgirl. Hope you get your BFP next month xxx

I have a question. Does it make a difference when you have sex? Basically I have a 4 year old daughter so the only chance I get is at night.

somebody told me that morning is best as men produce more overnight and go to toilet/move about less. We tried the mornings and nights but were exhausted after a few days and the just bd at night. I leave for work at 6., so we were setting the alarm for 5 to ensure that I could lie for a while afterwards.

I heard that mid-afternoon is better - the spermies are more actively mobile then...

See this is what I'm worried about. We only get to do it at night unless my daughter is with her dad and I'm supposed to be ovulatuing around the 10th and she's not away til the 14th so other than that it's just nights.

I've turned into exactly what I didn't want to be when TTC. I'm getting all worried and obsessed. I was just gona let it happen but now I'm all bloody obsessed and stuff.

Ha - I Love it! - We're all SS addicts!

We only do it at night - we work from home but for some strange reason... we do actually work - right through to Trudy walking time at 5 - and then its tea-time... etc etc. And we've only got the animals to look after - can't imagine when we'll find the time when we've got babies!

I reckon night-times best anyway - you can lie still, prop your hips up - and help them on their way and they won't be disturbed by gravity for hours!

I'm finding it really hard to be optimistic at the moment. I'm on a right downer :(

i enevr even considered what times best, but i would probably agree with cazd, at least at night you can lie still!!
dh prefers the monring, but we never have sex because i hate it!!!

Oh No! I'm absolutely full up of PMA - shame you can't have some of mine!

Honestly though... I thought you'd done enough to catch that egg....?

Well I finished AF yesterday and now we're gonna pretty much be doing it every other night this month and every night around ovulation. I'm just gonna be gutted when I'm not pregnant at the end of it. I never expected it to be so emotionally draining.

Thanks Cazd!! I really appreciate you answering my question. Looks like I've got some more BD'ing to do!

Get some serious luvvin tonight girl !!!! :rofl:

SAMZI - you're testing too! - Hoorah!
Which brand are you using?
I've got First Response but it doesn't say how sensitive it is - I'm hoping 20mcls? (or whatever the volume is!)

Im just going to be using a ic i got from accessdiagnostics(sp) They are apparantly 10mui x

good luck with the testing girls!

im 4 dpo dont think i have any symptoms yet, just a bit of bloating and constipation but thats normal for me.

im a nurse and been looking after a woman who had a post partum bleed and went into renal failure she hadnt seen her baby until today a week after she was born, it was so special to see her hold her little girl for the first time and OMG the LO was soooo cute.

Good luck to all you girls testing. Fingers and toes crossed for you.

well it was a neg for me this morning after last nights possible BFP. Maybe its just too early to test for me though *shrug* we will see!

Goodluck to Caz and the others who are testing today! xxx

Sorry to hear that Samzi. When was the :witch:meant to visit? Are you normally pretty regular?
:hug:

Been AWOL for a few days as snowed under with work at the moment so just grabbing a quick 5 minutes to catch up on all your posts before the work has to kick in again. :(

Starting to worry that my cycle is a bit pear shaped this month after mc

Did BD with DH on Sunday night but last night I was so tired I fell asleep so no action and this morning I had ewcm so worried that I've missed ovulation - though hopefully it will be tomorrow (I'm hoping it will be slightly later this month due to waiting for HCG levels dropping after mc). DH playing snooker tonight so told him he isn't allowed to get drunk as he needs to get home early and BD with me :) Where has all the romance gone :rofl:

The thought of having another 2WW is driving me insane already and I'm not sure I have even ovulated yet.

My 2WW is going from bad to worse. After all of my new symptoms this month I had convinced myself they were early signs of pg, then yesterday I had aches like I was coming on so thought that was that for this month and today nothing. No cramps, no aches, no nothing. I'm going mad. I don't want to test until AF should arrive on Saturday but that is still 4 days away. Going Crazy!!!

Ha - that's why Samzi and I tested today - we just couldn't wait.
We're due Sunday but with these early testing sticks... you never know!

Well - mine was a resounding BFN and I'm most put out.
But... its still early days so PMA and all that. Sadly I'm just not feeling PG so roll on next month!

Nice to see you back Blondie - fingers crossed you got it at the right time.
and Freyasmum - let us know how you get on.

Who's gonna give us our first team :bfp: ????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->