Team Naughties

:cry::cry:

:witch: Arrived..im not sure what to say I am really feeling low. I suppose I will dust myself off and start again:cry:

I hope those who are testing will have better luck:hug:

Hi anxiousgirl,
Sorry to hear that :witch: arrived. It is so disappointing when you have got your hopes up, isn't it? Roll on next month, I'm sure you won't have to wait too long to get that :bfp:.
P.

Good luck to everyone who is testing over the next few days!
Wishfull, I hope your OH remembers the test!
I can't wait to hear some good news for our little group, really looking forward to the first :bfp:s
Polaris

Yayyyyyyyy I will ov within 36hours!!! Also got ewcm when wiping and my temp this morning was 35.4c...yesterday it was 36! This is the dip before ov isn't it?!
Gosh Im sooooooo excited!!! Hubby knows he's gonna be busy tonight :rofl:

COME ON GIRLS,WE CAN DO IT,WE WILL GET OUR :bfp: THIS MONTH!!!!

Pretty sure I'm about to ovulate aswell Helz so hubby on strict orders to come back from pub sober so he can get busy :rofl:

Was considering setting up a night of seduction but on second thoughts I'll just go to bed and wait for him to wake me up when he gets back :rofl:

I managed to get 11 pre filled tubes of pre-seed on ebay for £11 including postage so I'm pretty chuffed with that! I've heard it's pretty good.

Ha - that's why Samzi and I tested today - we just couldn't wait.
We're due Sunday but with these early testing sticks... you never know!

Well - mine was a resounding BFN and I'm most put out.
But... its still early days so PMA and all that. Sadly I'm just not feeling PG so roll on next month!

Nice to see you back Blondie - fingers crossed you got it at the right time.
and Freyasmum - let us know how you get on.

Who's gonna give us our first team :bfp: ????

Don't give up hope for this month yet Cazd - it aint over until the :witch: arrives :hug:

So looks I won't be testing today after all... :witch: arrived this morning. I'm actually feeling a lot worse about it than I thought I would. Although I didn't really 'feel' pregnant, or have any symptoms (apart from imaginary ones!) I had convinced myself that it would happen first time again.
Guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Good luck Wishfull!! Hope you get your :bfp:.

So looks I won't be testing today after all... :witch: arrived this morning. I'm actually feeling a lot worse about it than I thought I would. Although I didn't really 'feel' pregnant, or have any symptoms (apart from imaginary ones!) I had convinced myself that it would happen first time again.

I conceived my daughter in the first month of trying and I was gutted it didn't happen again. I'm sorry hun x

Hope you get your :bfp: next time xx

Sorry the :witch: arrived Freyasmum - hopefully that :bfp: won't be long in coming :hug:

Aw, I know how you feel, Freyasmum...hang in there, I know you'll get that :bfp: real soon. :hug:

sorry she arrived for you hun :hug:

i still havent had AF since implant out, charting to see if i Ov before tho x

keep thinking :bfp: cazd and samzi.
wishfull omg cant wait til you test.

had a rubbish day myself girls, my hamster died and slid on the snow this am and crashed the car - not too much damage thankfully

no symptons to report for me :hissy:

im suddenly feeling like this month wont be my month :(

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm so cross!!!! I swear my OH thinks women get pregnant by magic or something! He's just not doing it. He's making no effort whatsoever and I'm worried that if it carries on and I'm not getting pregnant I'm gonna start resenting him for not putting the effort in. I don't know what to do :cry:

Well, popped on for a quick update while mid night shift and there is so much, so will have to catch up properly at weekend!! :hissy:
Anyhow, I have been POAS religiously waiting for a sign of OV and I got it last night, however me n OH are on entirely opposite shifts this week... so have demanded he come home early tonight for BDing b4 work, and got the response "didn't think tesco.com were coming til 8pm" (on FB:dohh:) so we shall see... although I am more thrilled that I seem to have a fairly average cycle cos i thought this month would be all to pot!!

FX to everyone nearing the end of the 2WW!!!
xxx

Little update from me, I have tested twice, both :bfn: - still no AF though (was due last monday).

I am feeling generally pretty crappy- nauseous, tired, spotty, afish mild cramps, but some googling reveals all of this is common when coming off my type of pill, so I think I'll just have to sit and wait for af to arrive, and hope it's not weeks and weeks till that happens!

Good luck to everyone else :hug:

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm so cross!!!! I swear my OH thinks women get pregnant by magic or something! He's just not doing it. He's making no effort whatsoever and I'm worried that if it carries on and I'm not getting pregnant I'm gonna start resenting him for not putting the effort in. I don't know what to do :cry:

raerae i dont tell my hubby when im fertile as he says he feels under pressure to perform.

think im ovulating got all the signs so fingers x hope :spermy: does his job this month!
:dust: to you all

Ladies i know you have all been waiting to hear if other half did or didnt remember the tests last night. I was about to kill him!!!!!!!!!!!

Then he said yip iv got them!!!!!!!!

So i peeeeeed on the sticks and...................................

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

im scared and excited and happy. im actually in tears right now.

Rae i think im the first to get my :bfp: for the team.

Also Rae im sorry to here you and OH are having difficulty. Dont beat your self up sweetie i dont want you to be sad.

Love you all i couldnt wait to get on here today.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->