Team Naughties

Hello Ladies.
I am a bit down this afternoon as after having lots of signs during the last week or so (read too much on early pregnancy signs thread) I am pretty sure I am now feeling pre:witch: pains. I am due on 6th Feb so it might be arriving early as just come off the pill.

I suppose it is not over until the :witch: arrives but it I'm not hopeful for the :bfp: this month.

Hi! can i join? I'm due af on 6th Feb! (not sure if i'll be holding out that long though!) also can i have the link please?
:bfp: and:dust: to all!!!!

morning all

last night i had bad cramps for a few hours, today i have them but no where near as bad as last night. So i woke up and remembered having a dream where i had a baby.. now do you think it means something? I feel stupid asking that :oops:

Lots of people have those dreams, samzi...you're definitely not stupid for asking! A colleaugue of mine had a dream that my hubby and I had a blond baby boy...she insists that it was a "telling" dream. Who knows? But your dream totally might mean something...fingers crossed for your BFP!

I had a very weird dream the other night involving small furry animals pooing out beetroots - yes extremely weird I know!!! Apparently though it has something to do with foetuses.
Samzi, sounds promising - fxd for you and loadsa :dust: x

I had a dream on saturday about me, my boyfriend and Noel Fielding from The Mighty Boosh. I'll leave it there LOL!

Hope everyone is feeling ok. I've just about got rid of the :witch: and I'm already being a pest haha! Not that I'm any worse than usual.

I'm kind of hopeful for this month but I don't want to gt my hopes up either. I didn't expect TTC would be this hard.

I dreamed that I looked down and had wet patches on my t-shirt and thought...
"oh bother.... I didn't know I'd be making milk so soon in my pregnancy"

I'll be testing tomorrow - 5 days early with 1st response... fingers crossed.

Since ov I've only had a couple of symptoms really - persistant faint AF cramps and random waves of nausea. I'd like to add gas too - but its probably all the soya beans I ate last night!

Evening Ladies

Well today witch was due to arrive and i cant believe it she's not here. So tomo is test day for me 3rd Feb. Iv been feeling very very strange. Iv been feeling like witch is coming bit there is no sign of her yet?

Could i actually be so lucky to get a BFP tomo????

Here's how iv been feeling. It might just be a BUG lol.

Bloated
Constipated
Tired
Snappy
Feeling Sick
Sore lower back
Period like cramps
Slightly tender boobs
crazy dreams
and period 1 day late!!!!!!!!!

RaeRae im not sure if anyone has got a BFP yet but could you please up date it on the first page if anyone does next to there date. And sweetie March is going to give you your BFP.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

RaeRae im not sure if anyone has got a BFP yet but could you please up date it on the first page if anyone does next to there date. And sweetie March is going to give you your BFP.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Will do hun, I'm not posting any :bfn:'s coz they're just depressing. I'll put up :witch: and :bfp: coz they're the only 2 definite results as far as I'm concerned!

I really hope I get my :bfp: in March. I didn't realise how much we wanted this to happen until we started trying. It's frustrating that it doesn't just happen right away especially when it did with my daughter! I know I'm just greedy LOL

Oooh, good luck wishful!! Can't wait to hear your results!! :dust:

Well, girls, I o'd yesterday (sunday), BD'd Thursday night, and saturday and sunday morning, so we'll see if I caught that eggie! Used pre-seed and instead cups to hold the swimmers up by my cervix...will be testing on Feb. 17th (if i don't cave and test earlier!).

Thanks Rae

And thank caitlenc. Im snowed in tonight im in scotland and oh my god it hasnt snowed like this for ages. I will be needing a snow truck to get out my street to go buy test tomo. As other half kindly told me he forgot to buy tests!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck for testing caitlenc

xxxxxxxxxxxx

i had a dream last night that i was the father of a baby, but it was going to die on 07th of march, and i couldnt do anything about it. and a few weeks ago i dreamt i had sextuplets, and they kept dying because i forgot to feed them!! ( wasn't gorey though, they all just turned from real babies to cabbage patch kids) i hope my dreams dont mean anything!!

Hi ladies, I am in my first month of TTC and I have been temping and using OPKs for about 5 months (since coming off BCP) and I know that I ovulate, however this month is the first month I have continued to use OPKS after getting a postive one, I picked up my surge at the beginning-10:00 pm Saturday night ( I know it was the beginning because it was my third OPK of the day), then I got a very strong positive Sunday morning around 11:30, and now today I still have a faint positive (11:00 am Monday), so my question is, have I OV'd or am I still waiting for OV? My temp was up from 36.35 (sunday) to 36.41 this morning. Does someone know the answer as to when/if I've OV'd ?

Hi - I reckon you ovd on Sunday PM or this morning (and LH was still hanging around your system when you tested today)
The temp rise isn't enough to use as 'evidence' but I bet it'll be up past 36.5 tomorrow!

Can't believe we've had no :bfp: or :witch: yet.

Just looked at the first page and I see my name... oooh yes... it will become a BFP!

caz im with you tomorrow. ive decided to test too! xx

Good Evening everybody.
I hope you all had good days.
the :witch: as supposed to arrive today but she hasn't. I'm not getting my hopes up after cracking at the weekend and poas and getting a :bfn: Before this I had been having a few symptons so I thought it may be possible. Yesterday I had PM cramps a couple of times for about 30mins this is unusual I usually have cramps allday for the 2 days before AF. Given the cramps I am not going to waste a test just yet.

I'm glad I'm not the only one having vivid dreams, I dreamt that I was breastfeeding but I only used one BB and everyone kept pointing at me and commenting on the fact I was lopsided as I had one massive BB and one very small one. In the dream I was very concerned about how I would get a bra to fit.

Good luck to anybody who may be testing soon.
x

:cry::cry:

:witch: Arrived..im not sure what to say I am really feeling low. I suppose I will dust myself off and start again:cry:

I hope those who are testing will have better luck:hug:

Hi anxiousgirl,
I hope you are feeling better so.
Good luck on getting your :bfp: next months.
lots of hugs :hugs:
x

Thanks Cazd!! I really appreciate you answering my question. Looks like I've got some more BD'ing to do!
:dust: to everyone!

:hug: anxiousgirl, sorry to hear the :witch: got you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->