Team Naughties

Congrats Wishful!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.
x

Woo hoo Wishful.. well done!!! :happydance::happydance:
Well, DH is on his way home now... but POAS this morning and negative for O, think I may have got a rogue positive as surely it cannot come and go so quickly?

Incidently, I'm in Leeds too!! Small world
xxx

Wow, 4 of us!!!

Well I'm am now 2 days late, I am no longer having any PMS which is odd. Even though AF is late I am not hopeful and I actually feel that I am out this month so much so that I bought a years supply of tampax.

Pretty sure I'm about to ovulate aswell Helz so hubby on strict orders to come back from pub sober so he can get busy :rofl:

Was considering setting up a night of seduction but on second thoughts I'll just go to bed and wait for him to wake me up when he gets back :rofl:

Hee hee sounds like a good plan!

So looks I won't be testing today after all... :witch: arrived this morning. I'm actually feeling a lot worse about it than I thought I would. Although I didn't really 'feel' pregnant, or have any symptoms (apart from imaginary ones!) I had convinced myself that it would happen first time again.
Guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Sorry to hear that :witch: got you. Better luck next month, hopefully you won't have to wait too long.

keep thinking :bfp: cazd and samzi.
wishfull omg cant wait til you test.

had a rubbish day myself girls, my hamster died and slid on the snow this am and crashed the car - not too much damage thankfully

no symptons to report for me :hissy:

Oh no, that is a really rubbish day, what a horrible string of bad luck. No symptoms doesn't mean anything though, it's still early days and lots of people have no symptoms at all before getting their :bfp:

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm so cross!!!! I swear my OH thinks women get pregnant by magic or something! He's just not doing it. He's making no effort whatsoever and I'm worried that if it carries on and I'm not getting pregnant I'm gonna start resenting him for not putting the effort in. I don't know what to do :cry:

Oooh that is really frustrating. My OH is a bit like that too - he thinks that if you have unprotected sex AT ALL ever no matter what the time of the month etc. etc., then the woman will definitely get pregnant. I wish!!
Seriously though, I think a lot of men really feel under pressure with this TTC business. I know we do too but at least we can talk about it and obsess about it with each other, whereas I think a lot of men just feel inadequate and worried about not stepping up to the mark, with the result that they back away from the whole thing or can't perform when necessary or come up with excuses about tiredness etc. Don't know what to advise except using all your powers of seduction to get him interested. Try and fool him into thinking it's just that you find him irresistable all of a sudden, not about getting pregnant at all!
Good luck!!
My OH is in work overnight tonight so I'm really hoping that I don't ov just yet. I will be hopping on him when I get home from work tomorrow though!!
Polaris

So confused...back to 1DPO for me.

:-s

No shifted to 18th.....gosh darn!

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

im scared and excited and happy. im actually in tears right now.

Rae i think im the first to get my :bfp: for the team.

Also Rae im sorry to here you and OH are having difficulty. Dont beat your self up sweetie i dont want you to be sad.

Love you all i couldnt wait to get on here today.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

WOO HOO!!!!! That is fantastic news!!!! You get the honour of the first :bfp: for Team Naughties! Hopefully a few of us will be joining you soon!! Thanks so much for letting us know.
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Little update from me, I have tested twice, both :bfn: - still no AF though (was due last monday).

I am feeling generally pretty crappy- nauseous, tired, spotty, afish mild cramps, but some googling reveals all of this is common when coming off my type of pill, so I think I'll just have to sit and wait for af to arrive, and hope it's not weeks and weeks till that happens!

Good luck to everyone else :hug:

Hey Erzulie
Sorry to hear you still have no news. I had the same last month, loads of symptoms and AF finally arrived after 34 day cycle. It was my first month off the pill too. You're not out of the running till AF arrives though. Hope you don't have long to wait to get AF or BFP.

i am testing tomorrow. will be cd28. think i should? not sure if 31 or 28 day cycle. tickers on other forum say to test tom if 28 and sun if 31!!

The only thing is if you test tomorrow and get :bfn: you will have to test again on Sunday anyway cos it might be too early. Please let us know your result if you do test tomorrow.

Well I'm am now 2 days late, I am no longer having any PMS which is odd. Even though AF is late I am not hopeful and I actually feel that I am out this month so much so that I bought a years supply of tampax.

That's probably just the time that you will get pregnant then!! Never mind the tampax can always go into storage! Fingers crossed you get your :bfp:.

Yay Wishfull!!! I'm so pleased for you!
Have fun over in first tri - you'll have to set up a thread for us there... hopefully we'll ALL be joining you soon.

I'm out :witch: has got me :hissy:

Looking on the positive side though this is the first time I have ever used a OPK and I got a positive on cd13 and I've seemingly got a good LP going on so those are things to be thankful for :happydance:

Many congrats to Wishfull, I'm so happy for you:yipee: Heres hoping for a load more :bfp:s for everyone else very soon!!

:dust:

Well after Wishfull's good news I am symptom spotting even more!!! The :witch: should be visiting this weekend, but after mild cramps (similar to my normal pre period pains) on Sunday and Monday, nothing. I have continued to have episodes of nausea and sore nipples (tmi). I am doing everything I can to not head to the shops and buy a HPT. I will (keep telling myself) that i can wait until after the :witch: should have visited.
Any news from anyone else who should have AF in the next week? How are you coping?
Fingers crossed for everyone.
:hug:

i am testing tomorrow. will be cd28. think i should? not sure if 31 or 28 day cycle. tickers on other forum say to test tom if 28 and sun if 31!!

The only thing is if you test tomorrow and get :bfn: you will have to test again on Sunday anyway cos it might be too early. Please let us know your result if you do test tomorrow.

Well i tested and did get a BFN. testing again sun if no spotting tomoz as usually get spotting 3 days before AF comes. We shall see! x

Congrats congrats congrats wishfull ... :happydance:

come on team naughties!!!

Can someone help me please? I am DESPARATE to start POAS.... have even been symptom spotting (even though I swore I would not) - and I'm only 3 DPO!!!!! Right now I am trying to resist the urge to use an OPK just for the high of POAS! What can I do, POAS Anonymous group??? Help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->