Team Naughties

i knew you was pregnant.........well done send some sticky dust my way please im 1dpo fingers x them cells are dividingx

im on spotting watch, but so far so good. yellow cm ftw. i think! x and grats again hun :hug:

Yay MrsR!!! That is sooo fabulous!!:happydance::happydance:

Samzi, I have my fingers and toes X'ed for you for Sunday. Any symptoms?

Not much new to report...I'm 5dpo, and promised myself I wouldn't test until the 17th. We'll see if I can wait that long. No real symptoms to report. This next week and a half could not go fast enough!!

Come on girls, bring on some more :bfp:'s!!!

not really any today except i still cant go for a poo :rofl:

ive been having trouble going the loo didnt think it was anything to do with the folic acid now i know thanx

just had a banana and now i feel sick :(

ive been having trouble going the loo didnt think it was anything to do with the folic acid now i know thanx

LOL, no problem. I forgot to take it a couple of days in a row last month and everything went back to normal. I remembered the pills and a few days later nothing again! I used to have the same problem with Iron tablets . . .

LOL, look at us all sharing our bowel movements, and they say women share too much sometimes! :rofl:

Hi ladies....me and DH have been ttc for a few months but not too seriously as my cycles were irregular and we went on holiday at xmas and were too tired!! We are now very actively ttc and so thought I'd join you girls if thats ok??
I'm on CD15 today....had ov pain Wednesday night, bit of EWCM last night and then quite a bit this morning! Does that mean I will ov today or tomorrow??
How do I get a team naughties tag??

xxx :hug: xxx

i knew you was pregnant.........well done send some sticky dust my way please im 1dpo fingers x them cells are dividingx

huni LOTS and LOTS of sticky :baby: :dust: thanks soo soo much for your support through this!!!!!!!

Samzi: thank you to you too!!!!!!!! you have been great guys!!!!!!

:dust: :dust: :baby: :dust: :dust: to you 2 and to all!!!!!!!!

and 1 big bit of advice watch out for yellow creamy cm!!!!!!!! it was my main symptom!!!!!! :D

Congratulations Mrs R :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I've just ordered a load of OPK, HPT and thermometer from ebay - bad bad person as it means as soon as they arrive I will no doubt become a POAS addict :dohh: I've promised hubbie I will wait until AF is due before testing as he doesn't want me to get more stressed about a mc happening if I get a :bfp: - I know what he means but I don't think I'll be able to hold out too long :rofl:

I'm a little confused today though (warning TMI ahead) - me and DH have been BDing for last few nights and I think his little swimmers have permanently moved in - usually you get some returning back down over the next day or so but I've genuinely seen nothing coming back out since it went up :rofl: Where the hell have they gone to???? (TMI alert over!)

LOL, hopefully the are all hanging out in your cervix waiting for the egg to apprear . . .You know how we like to keep our men waiting :)

Hi ladies....me and DH have been ttc for a few months but not too seriously as my cycles were irregular and we went on holiday at xmas and were too tired!! We are now very actively ttc and so thought I'd join you girls if thats ok??
I'm on CD15 today....had ov pain Wednesday night, bit of EWCM last night and then quite a bit this morning! Does that mean I will ov today or tomorrow??
How do I get a team naughties tag??

xxx :hug: xxx

Hi Laura, welcome to Team Naughties. I am on CD16, not really sure when I'm ov'ing though cos I only came off BCP in December. I am temping though starting from this month, so I know that I haven't yet. I've never had ov pain so I don't know if it happens before or during, but I know EWCM generally happens in the lead up to ov. Sorry not to have been of more help! Looking forward to chatting more.

PS RaeRae kindly sent me the link for the tag but i'm not really sure how to forward it on.

:hi: polaris
These are the first good signs I have had that I may be ov'ng since coming off the depo injection....so I am getting a bit excited!!LOL :happydance:

Bedded quite a bit since Sunday, just didn't manage it last night as was too exhausted! Going to have to make the effort tonight tho!

Good Luck and baby dust to you hun! Fingers X'd for a :bfp: this month!!

:hug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->