Team Naughties

i finally understand. i am wasting my time testing until at least sunday. worked out dates etc in my head and last sun the cramps i had real bad must have been implanation? which was a week after OV, which happened the previous sunday as im on a 31day cycle. im due af on mon, so if preg the hormone shud deff show by sun and not before, right? at least i THINK ive worked it out

Well thats it all over for another month, now i have to sit and wait (not what i am best known for!) unitl either i get AF or a :bfp: . I am feeling really postive this month though i think we could really have done it. We timed BD well and i have been using preseed which is great stuff.

Well done on the :bfp: lets hope its the first of many for us all xxxx

OMG - OMG !!! I don't check in for a few days and look what happens - I miss our very first :bfp: !!!

CONGRATULATIONS Wisfull - I can't imagine how you must feel. What did the Drs say? Please tell us they confirmed it?!!!

Ellie - its way too early to test at 3DPO. If you're on a 28 day cycle I'd say you've got to wait for 9DPO at least.
11DPO is the best:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancytest/chart_hpt_all_dpo.php

Well I tested at 9DPO and I got a big fat nothing. Tested again yesterday and 0 again. I'm with you Samzi. I feel 'out' this month so I'm not going to waste my £6 Frist Response stick - I'll just wait for AF on Sunday.

P.S.... Here's some positive thinking for the rest of you (ha!)

If you do everything right you've got a 1 in 4 change of getting PG.

Up to today...
8 ladies have gone past their AF dates... So I reckon we've got 1 BFP still to announce!

welll i mised the first bfp to i was away for a few days... hows all doing??... i am about 8-9dpo and hopen it worked this month how are all u doing please catch me up i missed a lot i see

OMG - OMG !!! I don't check in for a few days and look what happens - I miss our very first :bfp: !!!

CONGRATULATIONS Wisfull - I can't imagine how you must feel. What did the Drs say? Please tell us they confirmed it?!!!

Ellie - its way too early to test at 3DPO. If you're on a 28 day cycle I'd say you've got to wait for 9DPO at least.
11DPO is the best:

Well I tested at 9DPO and I got a big fat nothing. Tested again yesterday and 0 again. I'm with you Samzi. I feel 'out' this month so I'm not going to waste my £6 Frist Response stick - I'll just wait for AF on Sunday.

hey hun
looks like we are still in the same boat then. i am testing sun, are you? Hope AF doesnt come for us, i will not be happy:hissy:

and congrats wishfulll hope we all will be joining u soon... dont forget about us over here...

11DPO is the best:

yep i know - i was joking (well sort of) but I really really want to start and am going mad waiting, am one of the most impatient people ever! I have pledged not to test until the 14th and I really want to stick to that ... I am just too excited to wait ... then next week i'll probably be disappointed when :witch: comes .... humph.

can you hold out till sunday to test ... then you'll get a nice :bfp: keeping fx'd for you!

Hoping for loads of :bfp: from team naughties in the meantime!

:hi: Hi RaeRae!!! The :witch: got me on Feb. 3 so we are hopeful for next month!!! I would love to join the Team!!!

Rae can you change me to due af on 9th feb pls? ty x

Hi ladies... I don't really have anything to add today - just found us stuck down on page 3 so thought I'd bumpity-bump us back onto the first page!!

Hope everyone's doing OK.

Sorry to be gross, but I need to ask a question which I am sure you ladies will be able to throw some light on.
I came of the pill early Jan and I'm due a visit from the :witch: any day now. I have been having some early pregnancy feelings (could also be hormone levels from coming off the pill), however.. and here is the question... I have been having a lot of white, sticky cm on my underwear (tmi). Is this normal?? Is it a good/bad sign? I have never had it like this before.
Thanks for any answers.
:hug:

From what other people have said white cm is a good sign so keeping everything crossed for you hun xxxx

My temps have gone up so i am now 100% in the dreaded 2WW i think i OV on tuesday or wednesday so just have to TRY and stop thinking about it! I will now be testing on the 19th as thats 1 day after AF is due. Really hoping i don't crack before then!!!! :)

we hate hate hate the two week wait! anyone got a time machine ;)

I GOT MY :bfp: this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Sorry to gatecrash but OMG CONGRATS MrsR!!! That's fabulous!

HEHE!!!!!!!!! i'm soooooo excited!!!!!!! its my husbands birthday today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's 28 and was depressed he was nearing 30!!!!!!!!!!! now he's grinning from ear to ear!!!!!!!! BEST BIRTHDAY PRESANT EVER!!! he shouted!!!!!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Awwww thats such great news!!!! I agree with you DH what a smashing birthday pressie, i am hoping i get the same this month.

Now i am going to keep everything crossed that you have not only a happy healthy 9 months but you get to buy lots of little pink outfits this time around xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->