Team Naughties

Hi ladies....me and DH have been ttc for a few months but not too seriously as my cycles were irregular and we went on holiday at xmas and were too tired!! We are now very actively ttc and so thought I'd join you girls if thats ok??
I'm on CD15 today....had ov pain Wednesday night, bit of EWCM last night and then quite a bit this morning! Does that mean I will ov today or tomorrow??
How do I get a team naughties tag??

xxx :hug: xxx

Hi Laura,
Welcome to the Team. the ladies here are great and offer lots of fab support.
I have sent you a message with the signature link in it.
:hug:

Awwwwwwwwww congratulations MrsR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! You'll have to set up a team naughties thread over in first tri and wait for the rest of us.

I'm gonna start using opk's today, ov due about the 10th I think so I'm starting now.

Thank you msmith...look forward to chatting too xxx :hug:

Congratulations MrsR!! :happydance::happydance:

3DPO (adjusted from 5DPO) for me....seems like sooooooo long to go.

How are we all today?

three days till AF due and no sign of spotting (yet!!) Been feeling sick ever since i had a banana at lunch time! x

well i confused the checkout lady at asda today, went shopping and bought pregnancy vitamins, a baby magazine and sanitary towels lol

Hrumph - no lovely symptoms for me...
No cramps, No sickness, No metal taste, No fatigue, and I even like the smell of coffee.
BOOOO!

Hi Ladies,

I started TTC January so would be great if I could also join please and If someone could send me the link for the Team Naughties Tag.

:witch: due 2 March and, as I am sure with you all, cant wait to get :bfp:. Fingers crossed for you all x:hug:

Samzi...I have a ggood feeling about you getting a:bfp: this month! Definitely keep us posted!

Cazd-- hang in there! There are sooo many women who report NO symptoms before getting their :bfp:.

Welcome to Team Naughties, Laura and Mamawannab!!!

I am just totally obsessing, and am only 5dpo!! I wish I could go to sleep and just wake up at the end of my TWW...the suspense is killing me!! :dohh:

No symptoms here yet, other than occasional mild pulling/twinges in lower abdomen...quite certain they are in my head! :blush:

Hope all you ladies have a fab weekend!!

ive been having trouble going the loo didnt think it was anything to do with the folic acid now i know thanx

LOL, no problem. I forgot to take it a couple of days in a row last month and everything went back to normal. I remembered the pills and a few days later nothing again! I used to have the same problem with Iron tablets . . .

LOL, look at us all sharing our bowel movements, and they say women share too much sometimes! :rofl:

I was putting my habits down to nights :rofl:
Congrats MrsR, I spotted u,ve introduced urself elsewhere, let us all know how u get on... we can alll think of it as preperation... :)

Well my tesco delivary arrived as planned, DH has started the zinc supplements and has not yet asked why he is on them... it has been 48 hours... am thinking of starting a sweepstake on how long it takes... am thinking that ignorance is obviously bliss!!!

:hug::hug::hug:

PS: welcome to Laura and Mammawannabe (HHMMM, spellings gone to pot n I'll be getting a reputation soon....

Samzi...I have a ggood feeling about you getting a:bfp: this month! Definitely keep us posted!

Cazd-- hang in there! There are sooo many women who report NO symptoms before getting their :bfp:.

Welcome to Team Naughties, Laura and Mamawannab!!!

I am just totally obsessing, and am only 5dpo!! I wish I could go to sleep and just wake up at the end of my TWW...the suspense is killing me!! :dohh:

No symptoms here yet, other than occasional mild pulling/twinges in lower abdomen...quite certain they are in my head! :blush:

Hope all you ladies have a fab weekend!!

Im only on CD3 and the suspense for next month is killing me!!! :rofl::rofl:

Congratulations MrsR!!! So happy for you!!!

still no spotting going on here! \o/

Me too!!! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you Samzi and sending you much :dust:

Well I'm am now 2 days late, I am no longer having any PMS which is odd. Even though AF is late I am not hopeful and I actually feel that I am out this month so much so that I bought a years supply of tampax.

That's probably just the time that you will get pregnant then!! Never mind the tampax can always go into storage! Fingers crossed you get your :bfp:.

I bought a test and poas this morning and it was a :bfp:. I am in totally shock as my consultant told me that I would likely need medication to conceive but I wanted to try without first.:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Lots of :hug: and :dust: to everyone.

Congratulations Mrs R, hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!!
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->