Team Naughties

Oh no!!!!! I'd be going nuts!

My OH was a bit crap with the whole putting out thing last month but he had no reason he was just lazy. I think he felt a bit guilty about it then when I got AF. He says he's gonna be good next month. We'll see!

:rofl: don't you think its rather funny that men rant and rant about how much sex they'd like to have and then when they have to or when their woman wants to ...all of a sudden... its them with the headache...or haven't we had sex enough... or twice a day??!! my poor penis!!! hahahaha!!!! i've had all this and more!!! i think when it comes to making babies and not just :sex: it puts a lot of pressure on him!!! he says he feels like he's taking an exam!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha!!! he'll either pass or fail at the end of the month! :rofl:

LOL, it's so true!! Usually I can't get the guy off me, and now when I NEED him to perform, he can't! It's really quite ironic!

LOL! Mines doing ok thus far (being the first month ... although we had some practice beforehand) but a few people have warned me of this already. i do imagine they feel alot of pressure to perform on demand and know whats at stake!

I plan to make things as fun as possible, and got get too stressed if he isnt in the mood, at least for now ... give me three months and he will want to devorce me lol!

Hi me and my DH started TTC on January 20th altho the :witch: arrived early and came on the 25th!!!!!! so i got all my dates wrong etc so no way we could have got lucky and got our :bfp: last month!!

Fingers crossed for this month!!!

Could you send me the link please too?

:hug:
xxxx

To be honest he doesn't think I'm any worse than normal hahaha!

I can't get too upset, because it's not his fault, but it stresses me out no end! I'm hoping the side effects will lessen soon, otherwise I'm going to urge him to change meds or lower his dosage for next month, or until we get our :bfp:. I know he feels badly about it, and I don't want to add to that stress for him, but it's hard!

Just wait to see what happens, maybe there is different medication he can go on, sometimes my antidepressents made me a bit a like that.

Its a real killer - you wait for ages and then something just stops you in your tracks!
Wonder if you can save up spermies in the ice tray!

BTW ladies I'm back in this month. I've decided I might be PG afterall - I've got a constant dull ache in my lower abdomen - and that's a good sign on that website.
Yup - gonna symptom spot with the rest of you!!!

Hi, Can I join too? This is our first month TTC and I am due for AF around Feb 11. I'd also like one of those signatures too please. Can't wait to Sympton Spot with you ladies!

Hiya. Im testing on 4th Feb, AF due on the 9th.
Could i have the link also? ;)

xx

Thank you for the Sig RaeRae!

I love it!!

Woohoo go Naughties.....give me an N!! :happydance:

AS if I wasn't addicted to this enough there are 10 pages already and I was only in work for 2 hours this morning.... what am I gonna do when i have to catch up on 12 1/2 hours?!? Good luck Catz! and welcome to all the others!!

Well I am due to O next weekend, DH is on a lads weekend to Amsterdam (it is for his 50th, think he wants to relive his youth,,,, so who knows what quality of :spermy: we will return with) and then I am on nights while he is on days next week. I feel like cancelling dinner with friends next weekend so that we have a chance to catch up properly :blush:... isn't that bad....

So in figuring out my dates for next month (as have decided this is a right off) we are at a friends wedding next time I will be due... we wil have to so completely sober (think DH may :hissy: at this) but at least I have booked a nice hotel :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:hug: to all x

My DH doesnt know im tracking my cycle so he just thinks im pouncing him, not knowing it because im ovulating. but my body is messing me about had due aches for the last 3 days thought my had come this morning but it was just light spot and everything has stopped cramps and period.

i did test yesterday got a :bfn:.

What is my body doing????????????????/

wow you guys have been busy today!!

well i got a peak on my cbfm today :happydance: and have ewcm so i guess ovulation is today/tom. its usually day 16 so that would be today, had a malfunction with the cbfm yest so think ff will put me back a day from what i actually am.

I can't believe how fast our team is growing LOL!!!

I think it's great that we're all starting to try at around the same time and we can all support each other through whatever stage we're in.

check it out ladies...
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancytest/chart_hpt_all_dpo.php
(thanks again to Samzi)

8DPO and I'll be POenoughS for all of us !

well girlys!!! i have extreme PMA!!!!!! hehehe!!! :dance: i have decided i'm pregnant this month!!! LOL!!!! only 14 days till testing!! hahahaha!!! i'll be 1 dpo tommorow!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

thats according to fertilty friend not my ticker below... they don't correspond?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->