Team Naughties

Omg Polaris, congratulations on your :bfp: I'm very pleased for you, bet your really happy xxx

I was wondering if anyone could help, I came off the pill in December after 10 years of being on it and I seem to have suddenly started having spots not big one's but loads of little ones around my chin and forehead, has anyone else had this, I used to get them when I was younger but im 32 and not happy about it all!!! Anyone else had this problem and have any advice????

No advice sorry - the same thing happened to me after coming off the pill in December. I think your body just has to adjust to the hormonal changes. The good news is that they seem to be clearing up now that I've got my BFP. Just as well cos I'm really bad for picking at spots and making them worse (I was cursed by them as a teenager). I suppose it's good to know that your body is producing all the right hormones and getting back to normal after BCP.

PS. I hope no-one minds if I keep dropping by to see how you are all doing? I don't want to be thrown out of the TTC forums yet, LOL!

well now im fed up, im trying to concieve using a donor and im due to ovulate tom, i did AI today and was due to do it again tom but he has had to cancel, so i think my chances are pretty low this month now :cry::cry:

CONGRATULATIONS POLARIS! :happydance:

Freyasmum - i had no symptoms at all with my first. i didn't test until i was 18dpo because i was sure i wasn't pregnant. got all the usual cramps on day af was due but it just didn't show up. i guess some people know as soon as they concieve and others don't have a clue until af is late.

xx

Polaris, we want you to hang around...you :bfp:ers give us all hope!

So, Ladies, I was at a baby shower today, and surrounded by women at my table who were preggers or just gave birth--it was soo depressing!! And all those baby clothes? And toys? Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhh!!!!! :hissy::hissy:

Thanks, i feel better now....better go :sex: in an attempt to catch that eggie! :blush:

Oh Caitlenc keep smiling, it could be your baby shower next!!

FF has confirmed my O which I'm very happy about, :happydance: I am now 4dpo, this is my 1st month charting and only came off BCP in December so not 100% that my cycles are back on track yet.

So just wondered when you think I should test?

Should I expect :witch: on about 14dpo?

:hug:
x x x x x

Yeah, between 14 and 16dpo is pretty standard for AF to show, Butterfly. Some ladies on here start testing daily at 9 or 10 dpo....I can't do that, the BFN's are too upsetting. I usually test around 12-14 dpo...

Hope you get that :bfp:!!

I'd start testing at 1dpo but then again I'm just an addict :rofl::rofl:

I start with the opks the minute AF has gone and then post the big O it's straight onto the hpts :rofl::rofl::rofl: (Ok so that may be a bit of exaggeration - I usually try to wait until 10dpo :blush: )

Congratulations Polaris!!! That is wonderful news! :yipee:
Caitlenc-i had to endure the same pain a month ago. All these baby clothes and toys and such...Grrr!!! Did you get this question, "So, when do you plan on having children?" :hissy:

Have not had a chance to catch up on here. Just wanted to say congratulations Polaris!!!!!! That is fantastic news. Fingers crossed for the rest of us.
:hug:

Hi girls.

Just to let you know I'm gonna take a break from the forum for a bit. I'm absolutely terrified that something is gonna happen and I think that reading too much on here isn't doing me any good. I'm gonna take a break for a while and hopefully I'll be back when I'm in my 2nd trimester or something.

I'll probably be in the chatroom now and then but I feel likeI need to take a break for a while. Good luck everyone xx

Hi girls.

Just to let you know I'm gonna take a break from the forum for a bit. I'm absolutely terrified that something is gonna happen and I think that reading too much on here isn't doing me any good. I'm gonna take a break for a while and hopefully I'll be back when I'm in my 2nd trimester or something.

I'll probably be in the chatroom now and then but I feel likeI need to take a break for a while. Good luck everyone xx

Completely understand RaeRae - take care and sending you tons of :dust: :dust:

Hopefully see you back here soon :)

well now im fed up, im trying to concieve using a donor and im due to ovulate tom, i did AI today and was due to do it again tom but he has had to cancel, so i think my chances are pretty low this month now :cry::cry:

If you are due to Ov tomorrow and you sent some :spermy: up there today then you are still in with a good chance Topazicatz :) More likely to end up with a girl aswell so one more reason to be happy :rofl:

Don't worry honey :hug::hug:

Oooh forgot to say I had a + opk this evening so looks like ovulation will be in the next couple of days hopefully :happydance::happydance:

We have planned :sex: for last night, tonight, tomorrow morning and every night until either opks have gone negative or I go away on Friday so going to be knackered by end of this week :rofl::rofl: But there is no way I am letting the eggie escape this time :rofl::rofl:

hey ladies!
ok so weird thing happened to me this morning, im on CD25, im usually a 29-30 day cycle , i had a positive opk on CD17 which i thought was kind of late?
this was my first month doing opks :)
and so this morning i went to the loo and when i wiped there was a bit of pink on the paper...
im only 7DPO so i dont quite know whats going on?
any advice would be great!

Meemee--hope it's implantation bleeding!!! :happydance:

Bella-Thanks! Yup, got lots of those "when are you trying" questions...I will never ask that question of women again, I had no idea how it felt!!

RaeRae--We'll miss you, but I totally understand. Hope everything goes well for you, and that we see you again when you're feeling better!! :hug:

Hey RaeRae, we will all be missing you, but unbderstand! See you soon xxx
:hug: & :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->