Team:- on a weight loss mission

Hi Arya, of course you can join us, i don't know how you cope with all that temptation around your at work it must be torture. Good luck with both your weight loss and ttc x
How is everyone else? i'm quite excited about going to slimming world tommorrow i'm determined to do it this time, good luck with your weigh in tommorrow Lilminx x

Welcome Arya! Temptations aplenty for you at work!

Thanks Berniep! I will be happy with staying the same this week. I have eaten like a pig! Good luck for tomorrow!!!
:hug:

xxx

Arya, If I worked there I would weigh a ton! Ur a stronger woman than me!

BernieP good luck at slimming world tomorrow.

Lilminx I overate for three days (or so I thought) and ruined my week. But when I weighed I had lost 2 more pounds! So there is hope lol.

Well done Blondenklutz keep it up, hopefully next week i'll be reporting a weight loss i'm so impatient i want to start now i can't believe i've to wait till tommorrow, i'm off shopping in the morning for some healthy food ready i just need to get weighed now x

Well done blondeNklutzi!
I will happily take my half a pound loss this week as I seriously thought I had put on about 3 pounds! It has spurred me on to do better this week!

Good luck tonight Berniep!

xxx

xxx

Hi girls, thanks for the welcome!!

Berniep, what's slimming world? Is it some sort of gym? Good luck today :happydance:!!

blondeNklutzi, well I'm not sure I'm all that strong..I did gain a good lot since working there! But I'm back on track now! Good job on the two pounds by the way!! :thumbup:

Lilminx, half a pound is better than nothing! Good luck this week!

My first weighing is tomorrow...hoping it's not too much of a shock!

Anyway I was wondering, does anyone else have the same problem as me? I mean their weight influencing their cycles? At least I think it's the weight, as all my bloodwork came back OK...

Hi Arya, slimming world is like weight watchers a slimming class were you go get weighed once a week and have group support etc, my weight isn't affecting my cycles at the moment but it is probably stopping me in my ttc mission so i have to shift some.
Good luck tonight Lilminx, i'm really excited now, i been and bought some healthy food at supermarket today so i'm ready to go i'm just dreading finding out how much i actually weigh lol.
Hope everybody else is ok? x

Aah ok I get it!
So how was it? Big shock or not so much? How was the group?

Hi girls!

Well....got onto the scales this morning...eekk...and decided to set my goal a little higher. 22 pounds (10 kg). I even gained a little this week....and here I was thinking I'd been so good :(

Good morning lovely ladies!

I think you all have a lot less weight than me to lose! I am over 5'9 so I carry it well but I really think that it's had an affect on ttc so I'm not giving up.
I'm now a size 16/18 (was struggling to get into size 18 before I started, which was a bit depressing). I have never been a super-skinny girl but I would like to be a size 12/14 again as I still want curves just not lumps!

Good luck to everyone!

xxx

Hello Ladies, well last nights weight was roughly what i thought but definately too much so i'm determined to get some shifted so i can conceive i'll shift the rest after i've had a baby lol, today started off ok but i've somehow managed to go over my sin allowance already so i'm really peeved with myself now but i'll just have to try harder tommorrow.
How did your weigh in go lilminx? sorry you gained blondenklutz.
Hope everyone is ok? x

Is it too late for me to join????
Please can I join???
I went to doctor 2day and he thinks I may have pcos which is not being helped by the extra weight I'm carrying!
This is the final straw for me!
I've had huge issues with my weight all my life (long, long story).
Would love to lose 14 - 21lbs. Don't think I can do it without some sort of support tho . . . . :help:

Of course you can join Scrunchie i know what you mean about needing support i'm hopeless at dieting i need all the support i can get, sorry to hear you have pcos and i wish you every sucess in your ttc mission i hope you get your bfp very soon x

Scrunchie, I have PCOS too and that's a major drive in me wanting to lose weight.

LilMinx I think it was you saying you are tall and carry weight differently. I'm 5'11" so I carry my weight ok, but its getting hard to get into my size 18s. Sigh. I want it gone.

Aaaaaaaaaand now AF has come to visit so I'm sure I will put on some water weight this week, but hope it comes off ok.

berniep just half a pound loss for me this week. Still a loss is a loss!

I really want to buy some new clothes but it seems daft when I am losing weight and already 'between' sizes. Why is it so hard to lose and incredibly easy to put on?!
Today my boss brought cakes in and I was good and resisted! It made me laugh so much because she had a chunky kitkat at about 10am, a couple of cakes and a slimfast shake for lunch! I'm going away for the weekend though and it's so much harder to watch what you are eating when you are away from home.

We can do it though!

xxx

@LilMinx, don't worry, even trough the 20 pounds is my goal now I could stand to loose some more. I think i'm a UK dress size 16, not sure though. Would like to get back to a 12, anything smaller is impossible for me, I'm just a big girl I guess :rofl:

@Scrunchie, ofcourse you can join! My doc also dropped the 'PCOS' bomb, even tough my blood values didn't show it. Isn't it true that It can be the cause of but also caused BY being overweight?

@BlondeNklutzi, sorry about AF :(

Today my boss brought cakes in and I was good and resisted! It made me laugh so much because she had a chunky kitkat at about 10am, a couple of cakes and a slimfast shake for lunch!

Whahaha, that's funny...probably makes him feel better but It doesn't work that way!!
Good job resisting by the way! I was good too, my boss wanted to give me the leftover cakes from the shop but I made her give them to the guys painting the building across the street!

Well done on the half a pound loss lilminx its all going in the right direction, and well done for resisting the cake although the story about your boss did make me laugh x
Well done to you too Arya for resisiting the cakes i honestly would struggle to resist x
Sorry AF arrived blondenklutz, why can't she just leave us all alone? x
How's everybody else today? i'm not doing much just got a docs appt for some swabs taking later on, so a lazy day for me plus i've got a banging headache.
Hope you all have a good day x

well i've done nothing but eat all around me 2day. maybe AF is on the way . . . finally!!
i've been really healthy for the past 3 weeks (even prior to joining ye) and lost 8lbs. have definitely undone some of my hard work . . . not good, especially with easter sunday on the way . . .

Hmm so I was really bad for a few days. I overate for a couple...(again! :dohh:) and then didn't work out for four days in a row...Buuuut I did go for a walk today, about a mile and a half. Dog was worn out by the end of it, but I felt fine. And I'm gonna work out later today. This would be much easier if I weren't cramping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->