Team:- on a weight loss mission

Hi ladies, can I join you?
I need to lose like 20lbs but that number seems so big to me. It shouldn't really, I've shed 36lbs before, but I'm stuck where I am right now. Maybe it's the last stretch towards my ideal weight that is just so daunting...
So please let me join, I'll be active in writing here, and I'll have to get one of those tickers, and I really really really want to get off at least 10lbs before I get pregnant again.

Hi all, I'd like to lose 3st but find it incredibly hard due to side effects from Anti Epileptic Drugs and frequent seizures. I have now bought Wii Fit and hope to see some results from this. Any other Wii Fitters out there? xxxxx

I lost 3lb this week, which takes my weight loss total to a stone in 6 weeks :happydance:

Was feeling very depressed at having another long cycle but was able to pin-point my ovulation and we :sex: so fingers crossed!

xxx

Hi all, I'd like to lose 3st but find it incredibly hard due to side effects from Anti Epileptic Drugs and frequent seizures. I have now bought Wii Fit and hope to see some results from this. Any other Wii Fitters out there? xxxxx

I really want one but dh is a total games geek and says there will be a new one out for christmas and we should wait! Good luck with your weight loss
xxx

well done lilminx!!!! wanna send me some of that motivation you have?
i seem to be totally lacking in motivation and energy at the moment

Positivity vibes being beamed to you all through the internet!!!

:hug:

xxx

Welcome Freyja and TJ79 and good luck with your weight losses x
Well done on this weeks loss and the stone so far lilminx keep up the hard work i'm proud of you x
I've been a bad girl and didn't go to weigh in this week i knew it would be bad so i chickened out of going lol i've decided that now i've got the books i'm going to see if i can do it by myself at home and not go to classes but still get weighed once a wek at my friends house. Hope your all ok x

Thanks berniep. :hug:
I think if you have all the books and stuff then you might as well do it yourself. You have to do it on your own at some point!
I work with a woman who has been going to a group for well over a year with her mum and I think she looks exactly the same! I just want to say to her "why are you paying money each week to be told you have stayed the same weight?!" I have really bad chocolate cravings today but I had minstrels yesterday and don't want to blow it. I ate syn free yogurt instead for something sweet! Not really the same though...

xxx

Can i join you guys??? Could do with some friends!
Am 5ft 7 and 11st 11 so should be 11st 1 max really to be within healthy weight range. Not looking forward to the prospect of dieting although have now cut out booze totally which should make a difference.

Came off the pill this month too, so am hoping that will help reduce my appetite too!!

Good luck xx

Welcome fingers crossed and good luck like you say cutting out the booze should help and good luck with ttc your first baby i hope you get your bfp very soon x

How is everyone else? x

Feeling good and bad...
Good because I have lost 2lb this week. I never thought I would have the will power to keep at it. People are noticing now as well, which is nice.

Bad because I am hating my job at the moment!

Hope you guys are ok

xxx

Hello ladies
Congratulations on the 2lb loss lilminx and its great people are starting to notice that must be a real boost well done but sorry about your job i hope you get something sorted.
I've still not weighed myself since i didn't go to class last week and now the witch has arrived so i'm going to wait till she leaves before i get weighed. How is everyone? x

Hey ladies. Can I join? I've had 2 m/c and well am trying to lose the weight gained during.. and during post depression (haha), so I can fit into my pants again! It is kinda embaressing to be wearing a belly band and not be pregnant

Hello and welcome scrubgrub i've just said hi to you in one of the other teams 2010 babies i think. Good luck with your weight loss its so hard to be good all the time i'm really bad at the moment but i've made a deal with myself not to start ttc again till i've lost 49lb's and i've only managed 4lb's so far so i need to start been good, look forward to chatting to you x

Hello ladies
How are you all? its been very quiet on here lately x

Thanks Berniep. I went out of town this weekend on a road trip. The ultimate diet killers. I'm so proud of myself. I brought along some whole wheat crackers, 1 boiled egg and an avocado, and made to little packets of vinegar and oil. It worked out that hubby stopped at Jack In the Box. I ordered the cobb salad, threw out the croutons, almost 3/4 of the HUGE salad, took out the cup of bacon and cheese (my hubby was laughing the whole time), then poured my dressing on it, and cut up half an avocado and broke up some crackers instead of croutons. It filled me up, and I didn't eat to much. For dinner I found a restaurant with grilled salmon and steamed veggies. Hubby got the mashed taters and yummy soft yummy smelling bread. They all went for icecream afterwards, and I'm so proud that I only sampled the low carb, no sugar, no dairy ice cream, and that was it :) Breakfast I ordered honeydew melon and a poached egg, and lunch was McDonalds (I kinda almost lost it as there really wasn't anything I could eat). I finally was happy I brought the boiled egg, as I ordered the side salad from the dollar menu and cut it up with the other avocado half and had a nice little salad. Either way, I only have 5 more lbs to go, and then I think I'm there! I've lost 10lbs so far. After the 5lbs, I think I'm just gonna work slowly towards the last 5lbs through toning, my abs and back muscles are really out of shape!
Can I just say I miss Keebler Elve cookies!

Well done this weekend scrubgrub i'm proud of you and well done on your weight loss so far with all that effort it won't be long till you hit your target x
I still haven't weighed myself since i didn't go back to slimming world and i've been very naughty food wise so i'm going to have to go back to slimming world once the witch leaves and get back onto it otherwise i'll never get round to ttc again x

Welcome scrubgrub!

Just a pound loss for me this week but a loss is a loss AND I went to Pizza Express AND Wagamamas last week so not too bad considering!

Been manic at work and I can't even read B'n'B there anymore as we have moved offices and I am not hidden in a corner anymore. Too many prying eyes to see my 'covert' internet use! Damin it!

Hope all the ladies on here are doing well!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"