Team:- on a weight loss mission

Well done lilminx your 1lb closer to your target, how rude of work to put you somewhere where you can't secretly go on BnB lol you must be gutted x

Hi ladies – do you have room for another?

I am trying to lose weight, not just whilst ttc but also because I really want to lose weight for me so I feel and look healthier, am fitter and can wear nicer clothes. Ideally I’d like to lose between 3 – 4 stone as I am only 4ft 11” so any excess weight really shows up on me. I’ve already lost half a stone but I wish it would come off quicker!

I am calorie counting to try and lose weight, have tried both SW and WW and neither of them worked for me. Exercise wise I go to Aquafit 2-3 times a week and I have started trying to take at least a 30 minute walk everyday though most days I actually go round the lake twice which is an hour.

I will be happy with any weight I can lose up until I fall pregnant with our first. I am determined that when I am pregnant I am going to eat properly and carry on with as much exercise as I can so that I don’t balloon!

OMG a weight loss team - I'm in can i join?! down form 14st to 11st11lbs now! still a way to go yet!

Hello and welcome smileyshazza and aflight84, good luck to both of you in both your weight loss and ttc missions x

Ok ladies I have been bad. Very bad. I think it has probably been close to three or four weeks since I have posted on here. Mostly because I haven't been keeping up with my weight loss like I'm supposed to. I have still been trying to watch what I eat, although I'm not restricting myself as much as I was in the beginning or as much as I should be. But I didn't work out for nearly two and a half weeks. So today I did a short 15 minute core body workout and I think I'm going to do a quick cardio workout too. Not too much at once because I'm just getting back into the swing of things. Was going to take the dog for a long walk, but its raining and lightning a LOT, so I decided that would be a bad idea.

Having said all that, I've only gained back 1.5 lbs, which isn't a ton. I shouldn't have gained anything back, but hey, at least it wasn't all of the weight, lol.

Thats not bad at all blondenklutzi i'm the same i daren't even weigh myself lol but i'm going to have to go to my dad's and use his scales and then start been good x

ok so i'm a happy bunny - wii fit weight loss works - down 2lbs this week YAY!!!

Well done Aflight x
Well i weighed myself at my dad's and i can't believe it since my last weigh in at slimming world a few weeks ago i've lost another 8lb's i can't believe it i cheated loads i thought my dad's scales must be wrong so i weighed a bag of sugar just to make sure and they were right so i'm 3lb's off a stone whoo hoo.
Hope your all ok x

Well done Aflight x
Well i weighed myself at my dad's and i can't believe it since my last weigh in at slimming world a few weeks ago i've lost another 8lb's i can't believe it i cheated loads i thought my dad's scales must be wrong so i weighed a bag of sugar just to make sure and they were right so i'm 3lb's off a stone whoo hoo.
Hope your all ok x

Bernie, thats freakin awesome! I have got to get back to working out. I don't think I have gained anything but I have been cheating a lot lately. And then I get angry at myself for eating too much, which makes me depressed, which makes me want to eat more........ :dohh:

Here's to hoping I can get my butt in gear. I'm having some strange symptoms which I don't think are because of a BFP but my OH is convinced. He doesn't seem to understand what anovulatory means lol. So, I'm trying to motivate myself to work as hard as I can and see how I do before my next testing date early next week.

Well I stopped the diet, and was good Saturday and Sunday (mostly). But Monday was awful. I ate WAY too much sugar and candy. Promptly got sick and am stick sick today. Bah! I also bloated up 2 whole pounds! cruddy cruddy!
Oh well, I think I'm going to head to yoga tonight, maybe it'll help detox me and make me thinner and leaner right!

I was doing really well with my attempted weight loss but I have really started losing motivation over the past week. I've had three weeks where I've stayed the same and it's really annoying as I have been eating well and exercising

To top it all today I have woken up with a terrible sore throat, my glands are all inflamed and I feel rotten

I would be happy with a loss this week but somehow I don't think it's going to happen. Feeling rather miserable at the moment.

Hello Ladies,
Scrubgrub sorry your having a bad time with dieting at the moment and you've been sick, hopefully you'll have a productive time at yoga and get back on track x
Smileyshazza sorry your having a bad time too i hope you've lost some weight this week and i hope you get better soon too x
How's everyone else? x

Hi ladies, can I join please?*We've been TTC for 3 months since MC in feb.* I've put on 12lbs since then and was overweight anyway so lets just say I've got some work to do!!* Anything to help us conceive again.* Also trying SMEP this month.* Be lovely to have some support through the tough times of dieting and TTC.* X

Hi missingbubs and welcome,
Firstly i am so sorry for your loss, i can't even begin to imagine going thru pain like that i really hope you never have to go thru it again.
I have no willpower whats so ever so i also need all the support i can get lol.
I have no idea where your *'s have come from very strange lol.
Good luck with both ttc and losing weight x

Hi missingbubs and welcome,
Firstly i am so sorry for your loss, i can't even begin to imagine going thru pain like that i really hope you never have to go thru it again.
I have no willpower whats so ever so i also need all the support i can get lol.
I have no idea where your *'s have come from very strange lol.
Good luck with both ttc and losing weight x

Thanks for your welcome. So how are you losing your weight? I'vejust weighed myself and I'm horrified. It's probably the kick up the arse I needed. I'm thinking portion and calorie control. Do you think 1000 calories a day for the first week is too extreme? X

Argh ladies she's got me!!!!!!!!! So now I'm down because AF came and all I want to do is eat. Grr.

Hey missingbubs, I MC in January. I'm doing well with the excercising part, and have lost about 10lbs from the diet I went on in April/mid May so that takes off about 10lbs that I gained from this most recent MC... just 5 more from the one in July last year. I think I may have gotten preggers tho, as my weight has just kinda flattened out (then again I have been cheating)... and I'm on day 36 and no :witch: though it's probably hopeful thinking, and my super awesome loss of 10lbs just freaked my body out... haha. Here's to no candy snackage today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->