-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh in so effin peed off. Some right assholes on eBay trying to act all dumb! Firstly I message you to ask if the item is in good condition before I buy. You say yes. So I bidded and won. Arrives today manky as hell with parts missing!! And you didn't know? Fuck off you thick shit. I wasn't born yesterday. Now you expect me to return it at £7 out of my pocket which you clearly ripped me off with P&P by the way as it weighs hardly anything and if I don't you'll only refund what I paid and not my £7! Cheeky turd! Hopefully eBay sorts you out you asshole.

Rant over.

I feel so much better :flower:

Btw sorry for the bad language. We have been messaging each other all day I'm beyond fed up now! :(

I always got so paranoid about things going wrong on eBay or the seller lying to get a higher price! Just give them the lowest possible feedback after sending it back and receiving your refund. I always check out the sellers feedback and if someone says they're not trustworthy I'll look somewhere else

Tbh I'm so tired, second morning in a row I woke up at 5am and couldn't sleep til just before Oakley waking up at 8 -.- just need sleeeeep

Tbh my tummy is rumbling and OH won't take the hint and go make me toast ;)

The girl has 100% feedback which has shocked me! I don't wanna leave negative feedback incase she ruins my 100% too :( x

TBH I hate how some people assume a fb status is about them...is not! Please get over it!

tbh i cleaned the WHOLE house just so my mom will take kaiden and i to the pet store later to get bunny supplies!

Tbh we viewed the house today and its gorgeous! I want it,getting the forms in tomorrow and fingers crossed x

Not sure if I'm mad about this or not...
First I'll just say that I'm white and OH is black and Mila favors his looks over mine.

Mila and I are temporarily living with my inlaws while DH is at basic training. Today my MIL took Mila and her other grandchild to the mall today so Livy (DH's niece) could get her ears pierced and they went to lunch together. All good until they come home and Mila's hair is entirely done. Like washed, oiled and everything. I asked my MIL about it (in a nice way!) and she was just like "oh well I took her after Livy got her ears done because her hair was a mess, she just needs someone who knows about black hair". Grrr! I've tried my absolute hardest with her hair for over two years, MIL could have taught me! it's not my fault I wasn't raised styling curly/kinky hair.

Tbh I am sick of the depo shot.. I got it six months ago once and continued to bleed non-stop, finally went on the mini-pill to stop it but I don't like having hormones so I stopped taking that two weeks ago and the bleeding came back again!

Honestly, why is it still in my system six months after having it?? xx

Tbh I am sick of the depo shot.. I got it six months ago once and continued to bleed non-stop, finally went on the mini-pill to stop it but I don't like having hormones so I stopped taking that two weeks ago and the bleeding came back again!

The bleeding now might be just a withdrawal bleed because you started on the pill.
The depo shot isn't great though! The hormones can stay for months after. My friend is on it, and it's made her put on weight quite badly. She was small to begin with, so she's not big even now, but every time she goes to have it done, they tell her she's put on 2-3 bags of sugar in weight!

I'm on the mini pill, think I've taken three weeks worth, and I had a bleed a few weeks ago. Think it was just breakthrough bleeding though xx

Tbh I'm upset with OH. He was feeding Brooke her dinner in her bumbo and when he was done went to get a wipe. While he wasn't there she climbed out and landed on her belly but hit her face. He seriously takes his time doing anything and I'm fed up of it, especially now Brooke's hurt herself. I literally screamed at him over it and think he's finally got the picture. I just wish Brooke hadn't hurt herself and I feel so bad. :(

Tbh I'm upset with OH. He was feeding Brooke her dinner in her bumbo and when he was done went to get a wipe. While he wasn't there she climbed out and landed on her belly but hit her face. He seriously takes his time doing anything and I'm fed up of it, especially now Brooke's hurt herself. I literally screamed at him over it and think he's finally got the picture. I just wish Brooke hadn't herself and I feel so bad :(

My OH is exactly the same. He takes a million years to do the simplest task like a change a nappy and I get soo frustrated because it isn't that bloody difficult! i just don't think men have the same instinct with children and it doesn't seem to come naturally to them, still doesn't stop me from shouting at him though!

Also I think bumbo seats were recalled cause lots of babies were climbing out of them and there were quite a few fractured skull cases? I think you can ring bumbo and get a free safety repair strap thing (if you don't already have one) xx

The bleeding now might be just a withdrawal bleed because you started on the pill.
The depo shot isn't great though! The hormones can stay for months after. My friend is on it, and it's made her put on weight quite badly. She was small to begin with, so she's not big even now, but every time she goes to have it done, they tell her she's put on 2-3 bags of sugar in weight!

I'm on the mini pill, think I've taken three weeks worth, and I had a bleed a few weeks ago. Think it was just breakthrough bleeding though xx

I've put on weight recently too despite not changing eating habits or anything, didn't occur to me it could be the depo ughhh hate the damn thing!

Well I took the pill after around four months of bleeding on the depo and within a week the bleeding stopped completely. then a month and a half later (without bleeding once) I stopped taking the pill and the bleeding started again within a few days and two weeks on hasn't stopped. It's just so frustrating because I only had the depo once and it's like it's stuck in my system and there's nothing I can do! xx

It isn't even just doing things like a nappy. Making a bottle takes so long she screams! Simply taking the chill off for 10 seconds in the micro!! Making her dinner or just anything related to her! Pees me off :( lol. Yes I have seen the straps but she hardly uses the bumbo now - plus I am always with her but didn't think OH would be so silly to leave her like that! Ugh he needs a kick up the backside x

It isn't even just doing things like a nappy. Making a bottle takes so long she screams! Simply taking the chill off for 10 seconds in the micro!! Making her dinner or just anything related to her! Pees me off :( lol. Yes I have seen the straps but she hardly uses the bumbo now - plus I am always with her but didn't think OH would be so silly to leave her like that! Ugh he needs a kick up the backside x

Don't worry my OH is sooo similar I know exactly how you feel! He also takes ages making a bottle or if i tell him to run upstairs and grab Oliver's dentinox or whatever, he disappears for aages leaving me thinking 'what the heck are you doing up there??' I feel on my own with looking after Oliver because sometimes it feels like there's no point asking my OH to do anything. I'm kind of hoping he'll be better with Oliver once he's a bit older, sort of toddler-ish age. xx

Tbh I'm so lazy I can't even be bothered to get up and pee.. :blush:

Tbh I'm so lazy I can't even be bothered to get up and pee.. :blush:

I do that all the time! I say to Dave I need a wee, then like half an hour later he's like 'I'm sure you said you needed a wee?' :haha:

tbh UGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! i needed to get that out and i need someone to talk to

Tbh I'm upset with OH. He was feeding Brooke her dinner in her bumbo and when he was done went to get a wipe. While he wasn't there she climbed out and landed on her belly but hit her face. He seriously takes his time doing anything and I'm fed up of it, especially now Brooke's hurt herself. I literally screamed at him over it and think he's finally got the picture. I just wish Brooke hadn't hurt herself and I feel so bad. :(

It gets better! my OH was the exact same when Mila was little and he's soooo much better. Guys are generally better around toddlers because they can interact more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->