-*- teen tbh -*-

tbh jacob wont stop screaming unless he is being breast fed 24/7 :(

Tbh I want to be pregnant again.... With twins. I dont even have a guy to have babies with

^ Ditto! Twins and all, even though I know that would make things ten times harder!

Tbh I'm upset with OH. He was feeding Brooke her dinner in her bumbo and when he was done went to get a wipe. While he wasn't there she climbed out and landed on her belly but hit her face. He seriously takes his time doing anything and I'm fed up of it, especially now Brooke's hurt herself. I literally screamed at him over it and think he's finally got the picture. I just wish Brooke hadn't hurt herself and I feel so bad. :(

It gets better! my OH was the exact same when Mila was little and he's soooo much better. Guys are generally better around toddlers because they can interact more.

I agree, as my OH is definately better with toddlers. Then again, he's still a complete pushover :haha:

I need to shift this baby weight!! Wish I was one of the lucky ones who lost weight quick :(

Tbh I'm upset with OH. He was feeding Brooke her dinner in her bumbo and when he was done went to get a wipe. While he wasn't there she climbed out and landed on her belly but hit her face. He seriously takes his time doing anything and I'm fed up of it, especially now Brooke's hurt herself. I literally screamed at him over it and think he's finally got the picture. I just wish Brooke hadn't hurt herself and I feel so bad. :(

It gets better! my OH was the exact same when Mila was little and he's soooo much better. Guys are generally better around toddlers because they can interact more.

I agree, as my OH is definately better with toddlers. Then again, he's still a complete pushover :haha:

My OH does seem to be so much more at ease with toddlers like my niece and his siblings so I'm hoping it'll be the same with oliver. It doesn't make sense though, why are babies so much harder to them? xx

tbh jacob wont stop screaming unless he is being breast fed 24/7 :(

Oliver used to do this, he'd want breastfeeding for five hours straight every night from 12-5am or he'd scream lol. It should end soon! xx

My OH does seem to be so much more at ease with toddlers like my niece and his siblings so I'm hoping it'll be the same with oliver. It doesn't make sense though, why are babies so much harder to them? xx

You know what, I don't have the foggiest idea :haha:

Nathaniel is more naughty, runs around riot and jumps on you. Baby Nathaniel slept all the time, was quiet and chilled out.

I do enjoy him being a lot more communicative and interactive now though I must admit xx

TBH I just watched some videos of Alice as a newborn. I miss that stage! All the jerky movements! I LOVE how she's grown and can do all these new things daily but I really do miss the newborn 'blob' stage.

i want twinnies too :sad1: OH's going on about having a vasectamy but i've let him know i've decided on having 3 more kids, poor bugger had to agree with me :winkwink:

Tbh, we've had no shower for a week. The landlord finally got it fixed today, and now our Sky's gone! So we have no tv! How f***ing annoying.

Tbh, I just picked up mine and Dougie's matching reindeer sleepsuits. Omg! They are amaaaazing.

Found them! Ahh they look so cute! Dave's annoyed cos he wants one ;) :haha:

Found them! Ahh they look so cute! Dave's annoyed cos he wants one ;) :haha:

Haha! The adult one is so cosy!

I think I'm going to get them for us for Christmas day :) Dave wants a onesie aswell lol!
Next have some really nice boys Christmas clothes. I think I'm going to get Julian the snowman onesie as well, they're so cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->