-*- teen tbh -*-

tbh i'm so freaked out! Finley woke up at 4.15 last night (very unusual) for a feed so i got him his feed and got in bed to give him it. all of a sudden i heard this really heavy breathing coming from the baby monitor :shock:
obv nobody was in the nursery cos everyone was in bed! i had to turn it off and let finley sleep in my bed... think we gots a ghost!

Omg I would of died!! That's horrible! Scary lol x

Tbh I'm a dick. After breaking up with Will, then moping around wanting him back he finally agreed to try again yesterday and now it just doesn't feel right.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND JOSIE! :grr:

Tbh I'm bloody freezing!
Been stood in the cold on a farm for 4 hours this aft whilst dans farmer friend changes a wheel bearing on my car. Didn't think it would take this long lol! Thank god oliver is at nursery. He would have froze! X

Tbh I'm so upset right now I'm actually in tears. I don't think I'll ever trust OH ever again, I don't ever want to leave him alone in the flat ever again... He's just destroyed it.

Tbh I'm so upset right now I'm actually in tears. I don't think I'll ever trust OH ever again, I don't ever want to leave him alone in the flat ever again... He's just destroyed it.

Men are rubbish :hugs: is it really that bad? Don't understand why he'd destroy a flat he also has to live in. What a silly billy

Men are rubbish :hugs: is it really that bad? Don't understand why he'd destroy a flat he also has to live in. What a silly billy

Oh no, I guess I wrote that wrong :haha: I meant he's destroyed us, not the flat! I agree, men are rubbish.

What happened?? Hope you are okay? :hugs: xx

Tbh I'm fed up with OH sister. She can kiss my ass x

He's just been a total idiot and made a mistake he made a while back. I'm okay, really annoyed and a bit shakey. I text him *he's at work* when he sees them he'll probably not want to come home!

give him what for Trish! i spam my OH with texts when i'm fuming at him but he doesn't live with us so he just turns his phone off. i hope everything's okay between you two :hugs:

Well I've calmed down now, actually dreading him walking through the door! I totally get the saying ignorance is bliss, wish I hadn't snooped now, wish I just ignored my neurotic/insecure side! :dohh:

Hope you're okay Trish. Give Alice cuddles when she wakes up; J's cuddles always make me feel better! :hugs:

I'd just ignore him. That's what I do to Dave. I never want an argument so I just blank him and he knows he's in the dog house :haha:

Wait for him to make the first move xxxx

Tbh, I love my OH so much. I can see how sorry he is. The trust is broken but I love him too much to give up. I am not throwing away almost 3 and a half years. Thanks girls btw you mAde me feel better while waiting for him.

Glad you're feeling a bit better. I know what you mean; sometimes a relationship means too much to get rid after stupid little mistakes xxx

Glad you're feeling better. :D

Tbh I'm really scared about my first night in my flat. I've never lived anywhere else than with my parents (had different houses and stuff but a always been with them) just so scared its making me regret getting a place of my own. Such a big change :/

Glad you're feeling better. :D

Tbh I'm really scared about my first night in my flat. I've never lived anywhere else than with my parents (had different houses and stuff but a always been with them) just so scared its making me regret getting a place of my own. Such a big change :/

aww you've got oakley there with you, just bombard him with cuddles! i'm sure you'll love it there :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->