-*- teen tbh -*-

Omg such a stressful day. Oakley fell off the bed then I scraped my mums car moving it so I could get mine out. She has a massive transporter and I only have a polo so totally miss judged how big it was and didn't swing out far enough ugh so annoyed!

So much worse when you damage other people's cars instead of ur own :dohh:

Tbh I can't take any more. And I hate the way Julian looks at me when I'm crying. Urgh :cry:

tbh i wish mine and finley's colds would pee pee off!

Tbh I'm so sick of my body! :growlmad: Keep thinking I'm bloody pregnant! :brat:

Tbh I'm so sick of my body! :growlmad: Keep thinking I'm bloody pregnant! :brat:

I've started to think that just because I haven't had my period for over a week and normally am constantly bleeding with the implant :haha:

I'm the same and my belly-button hasn't returned to normal yet, if I eat too much and get bloated it pops right out again like when i was pregnant! xx

Tbh feel so rough, haven't felt this bad since I had my kidney infection. Spine is killing me, I ache all over and my skin feels sore. Love it.

Tbh feel so rough, haven't felt this bad since I had my kidney infection. Spine is killing me, I ache all over and my skin feels sore. Love it.

:hugs: Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks :) feel bad for Oakley cos I haven't played with him much today I've passed him over every chance I got cos I feel about 90 when I try and move :( hope tomorrow I feel better so I can make it up to him lol.

:hugs: Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks :) feel bad for Oakley cos I haven't played with him much today I've passed him over every chance I got cos I feel about 90 when I try and move :( hope tomorrow I feel better so I can make it up to him lol.

I had a day like that a while back, felt so awful and useless, but really couldn't move as I was in agony!

tbh I just found out I drank chocolate milk that's out by a day! I didn't even check, but it tasted fine to me! :haha:

Tbh I feel like I have such a weight on my shoulders lately. I don't know why either! Can't wait to feel more positive x

Tbh, I am obsessed with everything The Walking Dead. :wacko:

Tbh Im not having a good week! I just walked into the bedroom door while it was half open! Hit my face, already feel a bump above my eye and feeling very drowsy now too! :dohh:

Tbh I'm a dick. After breaking up with Will, then moping around wanting him back he finally agreed to try again yesterday and now it just doesn't feel right.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND JOSIE! :grr:

Omg! That's totally like me.
Fob and I broke up at the end of July and I keep telling him no no no no every time he tries to get back with me and then he kisses another girl and I get extremely bloody jealous and want him back so I have him to myself *face palm* and I'm now talking to him more and we are going to work things out. Which we have been doing but that girl had been in the way but he said he broke things off with her to be with me. I feel second choice and all but why do we do it to ourselves ?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->