-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh love listening to Brooke when she's just woke up "a dada dada baba" <3 she melts my heart.

tbh i'm so so gutted. me and OH agreed on having more kids and i've just found out he's booked a consultation for a vescetamy. i've always wanted a big family, he doesn't want anymore kids. i can't bear to think that Finley is going to be my only child. :cry:

tbh i'm so so gutted. me and OH agreed on having more kids and i've just found out he's booked a consultation for a vescetamy. i've always wanted a big family, he doesn't want anymore kids. i can't bear to think that Finley is going to be my only child. :cry:

Oh hun that sucks :nope: How old is he if you don't mind me asking? It seems like a very big decision to make at a young age!

That's a really confusing thing.. I mean it's one thing to be unsure about whether or not more kids are on the cards but a vescetamy means pretty much never ever being able to have kids with anyone :/ How is he? I'm pretty sure there must be an age limit and a consultant would not agree for a young man to have one, especially after only one child? xx

Tbh I think OH is right, I might have a minor concussion from walking into the door last night!

My FOB has said he is going to get one of those done, and my mum told him he wouldn't be able to because he's young and is only having one child so they wouldn't do it because its a huge decision.
He's always known I want 2/3 children but he says he can't handle me being pregnant because its so confusing and complicated but ATM he doesn't have to worry about anything like that but I've warned him that if we get back together I would love another baby in like 5 years.
IMO, they wouldn't let your OH get it done while he's atleast under 30?

Tbh my step dad pisses me off. He's one of those dicks that complains about people never doing anything but doesn't actually do anything himself.

Today my mum (who has a hernia so shouldn't be lifting things!) was helping me with my boxes and crates full of stuff to move to my flat tomorrow and he didn't bother helping. Then tonight as I was carrying more heavy stuff he just sat on the sofa watching tv. My mum definitely didn't fall for him because of him being a gentleman :coffee:

Tbh me OH got a new job yesterday and we also got the house we went for! I'm so excited for Oliver to have a huge garden to play in! X

Tbh, I am so not feeling our swimming lesson this morning. Urrrrrhg.

TBH it's such a nice day (well, as nice as it could be for October!) and I really should be taking LO out.. But slouching about inside is such a more appealing idea!

Tbh I have become an Iceland mum :haha: filled a trolley for £50 so I have food to last months! Never thought I'd even be interested yet alone excited at something like this. I still hate growing up though.

I should go to Iceland. I'd be excited too!

Tbh going to finish my Christmas shopping tomorrow. I have never been done this early. I've spent a bloody bomb though eek x

Tbh I nearly cried when Kian got his first injections today , my poor wee baby :(

Aha cheers :winkwink:

Me and Jason were going to move out, but we're not any more :happydance:

Glad you get to stay put Clair.

And jabs.. I hated my little boys getting all of those. Nathaniel didn't care less though as he slept through them. (Yes even the 12 month ones :dohh:) Felix screamed blue murder though :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->