-*- teen tbh -*-

tbh i'm so sick of OH :/
he lied a lot when we was together last time (still does) and i just can't trust him. it's driving me mad. everytime he's on the phone to someone or goes out somewhere i think he's cheating on me. he keeps lying about where he is to me + he's been at "home" all day yet his phone's been dead since 12? :wacko:
grr. :dohh:

Tbh I hate everything about myself.. Can't wait to start losing weight and toning up. Wish I could start now.

Tbh I feel like absolute crap , not been able to eat much today and been sick twice , feel so weak and dizzy when I try move and stand up :( hope my baby doesnt catch this bug too :(

Tbh I hate everything about myself.. Can't wait to start losing weight and toning up. Wish I could start now.

Omg I know exactly how you feel, before I fell pregnant I was 9 and a half stone and now im about 11 and a half . I absolutely hate the way I look :( I can't even look in the mirror anymore without being put in a bad mood for the rest of the day :cry: Seriously need to loose some weight soon or il just end up getting more depressed :( God I'm such a moan these days! :haha:

Tbh, i have a big obsession with Alice in Wonderland of all forms. The original disney, tim burtons, american mcgees, i love em all and could tell you anything about alice and nearly anything about lewis carroll. :)

Omg I know exactly how you feel, before I fell pregnant I was 9 and a half stone and now im about 11 and a half . I absolutely hate the way I look :( I can't even look in the mirror anymore without being put in a bad mood for the rest of the day :cry: Seriously need to loose some weight soon or il just end up getting more depressed :( God I'm such a moan these days! :haha:

:hugs:

I'm only a stone heavier really but it sucks because I can't do anything about it until after my mum's wedding, my dress is already loose. Totally agree about the looking in the mirror thing, puts me in a bad mood too. Can't wait to feel myself again!

I'm with you girls on the weight issues - I HATE my body now! I wish it would just snap back to how it was before. It's not even the extra weight that bothers me, it's the amount of stretch marks I have! Even a midwife said they looked so sore as they're so red and huge and just generally disgusting!!

I'm with you girls when I have no reason to be. I'm smaller than pre-preg at 108lbs and still feel sick when I look in the mirror. I hope when you girls reach your target you feel happier. Cos this sucks.

Tbh I wish FOB would stop being a lazy twat and come see his son for more than 10 minutes so I can finally try and get the flat finished. Just want to punch him right now.

I'm 3 stone up and I was 14 stone to start but only chunky lol, put on 5 stone but lost two after giving birth, I'm a big, saggy jellyblob!

Tbh it's my birthday! Finally 18! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIR.
https://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3wv2hGnKc1qapbyt.gif
https://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly9xe3D71g1r81pw5o1_250.gif

happy birthday hun ^^

lol abby, look at all your little flashy emoticons you always have. hilarious

tbh im so excited to go to florida in 3 weeks eeeek

tbh i had a right breakdown last night over my weight...then OH told me to stop being silly and i was beautiful the way i was. ha

Happy birthday! Gosh i remember my 18th, wish i could go back and re-live that night! Its my 21st soon, so excited!

Tbh, Darcey had her first jabs yesterday and i bloody hated it. Cried as soon as we went into the doctors room. The nurse looked at me like i was crazy! She was so sleeping aswell and she screamed as soon as it happened, my poor bub :( She's been so sleepy aswell today, hoping its just a side effect?

^ My LO was really sleepy after her first jabs.

Tbh I miss OH and I being close :(

Happy birthday Clair! I fell pregnant on my 18th ;)

Julian was sleepy after his jabs too, I was told it's normal :flower:

Tbh, my back just clicked and now I can barely move! Eeeek! :(

Happy birthday Clair! :cake:
tbh i think im going to use cloth diapers with this baby.. they are just so cute!

I'm 3 stone up and I was 14 stone to start but only chunky lol, put on 5 stone but lost two after giving birth, I'm a big, saggy jellyblob!

Tbh it's my birthday! Finally 18! :D

Not quite sure how much a stone is but I understand, I'm up 20 pounds from my pre pregnancy weight and it all seems to Be in my back and thighs!

Also our birthday are 5 days apart! Happy birthday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->