-*- teen tbh -*-

I thought a stone was 16lb?

My little brother is 2 today! Doesn't seem two mins since he was born xx

I thought a stone was 16lb?

My little brother is 2 today! Doesn't seem two mins since he was born xx

My friend thought it was 16lbs too, but nah it's 14 :haha:

TBH My OH let me sleep in, he even tidied up while I slept :)

Tbh i'm feeling just as bad about my weight as everyone else. I don't do scales, so i don't know how much weight i've put on, but i've gone up a dress size, and my c-section has made my tummy so saggy its gross! Hate my stretch marks aswell! Just feeling so blergh atm!

It's 16oz in a pound and 14lb in a stone :)
So I went up 70lb to the end of my pregnancy :sick:

Thanks everyone!
Lmao Abby! Love the Spongebob :rofl: Thank you! :flow:

TBH I really want to go to uni and become a teacher, but as I have no a levels due to leaving college to have Luke I have no idea where to start

TBH I really want to go to uni and become a teacher, but as I have no a levels due to leaving college to have Luke I have no idea where to start

You don't need A-levels to go to uni.. you can do a one-year access course and then go straight to doing a degree. Or you can do a shorter access course through Open University then do your degree through them :) xx

Tbh Im glad OH is taking overtime in December not only will he have extra money but he'll be out of my hair and I'll actually miss him, maybe it'll help our relationship :haha:

Tbh I'm more then excited for tonight. My kiddies are with their dad all weekend my parents are in St Catherines for the weekend so house to my self and I'm going to the bar with my friend and a few people I haven't seen since high school

Have fun! :D

Tbh I hate not being able to sleep. Also FOB is meant to be seeing Oakley tomorrow, he better see him for more than just 10 minutes this time or I will kill him.

I'm such a dork.... I left Mila with my SIL Saturday night just so I could go back to my parents and wait for my sister to come back from homecoming and gossip with her. She and her boyfriend (the one with the age difference that I posted about) are so cute together.

Tbh I'm more then excited for tonight. My kiddies are with their dad all weekend my parents are in St Catherines for the weekend so house to my self and I'm going to the bar with my friend and a few people I haven't seen since high school

I love time like this! Enjoy yourself :flower:

I'm such a dork.... I left Mila with my SIL Saturday night just so I could go back to my parents and wait for my sister to come back from homecoming and gossip with her. She and her boyfriend (the one with the age difference that I posted about) are so cute together.

Me and my sister are the same way! I try to stay away from drama and gossip but sometimes its just fun to get away from everything and have a laugh. I am glad they are happy together and the age gap is not making a difference.

^^

I'm the same way about gossip and drama but she's only 17 and I'm 20 so I don't even know half the people she's talking about haha. I just love that she can talk to me about stuff.

Tbh I hired a babysitter for an hour tonight so I could have a long shower! Without baby screaming the whole time

Tbh, I just want to move :( Found the perfect place yesterday and we could be moved by next week(!) but they need a guarantor, and my mum's name isn't on her house, and my dad can't do it. Neither can OH's dad. Urgh, gutted.

TBH today I learnt that when I have a mini break down over tidying up OH will actually get up and help. :dohh:

I won't be faking mini break downs though just to get him to do stuff, that would be... milking it? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->