-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh, my dad has agreed to be a guarantor for us, so hopefully we'll be moving next week! Eeeek!

^^ ahhh that's so exciting! good luck.

I want to move so badly. I miss Michael and I just want to know where we'll be living a few months from now.

tbh i'm so excited, my dream house viewing is tomorrow! :D

Tbh OH's moping is annoying. He's tired but won't nap so is just moping around, says he's not or he's fine... Clearly not!

Tbh, today I parted with £200 for my reference fee on our new flat! Super excited. Although, I realised today I'm moving next door to a funeral home. NEXT DOOR. :dohh:

tbh i am feeling extremely overwhelmed and my OH is sick with the whooping cough so he cant even come by to help :(

Tbh Brooke keeps waking every half an hour whinging. She goes back off but I don't appreciate being woken :(

Teagan has an appointment today and it's snowing! I'm lying in bed and can hear it just battering off the windows.. Aah I wanna stay in today! And I hate driving in snow too, even though it is just a dusting :haha:

HV just phoned, and she's going to come to us instead.. :happydance: A day in for us I think!

Tbh I wanna move back home already :haha: I don't think I ever will though.

tbh im living with oh which is 2horus away from my friends and family and im feeling extremely depressed and exhausted i'm alone everyday all day with baby and oh complains about every thing i do and is starting to get a bit physical with me i don't know what to do i want to be a happy family for briella but i don't want her being around all this negative energy :( i feel so bad for being upset a lot

Tbh everything is great! Me & OH are finally getting on so much better, he's looking after Jason tonight so I can have a mummy's drinking night at my friend's house :rofl: :haha: and Jason is already five whole months old! He's growing up too fast! :cry:

Tbh everything is great! Me & OH are finally getting on so much better, he's looking after Jason tonight so I can have a mummy's drinking night at my friend's house :rofl: :haha: and Jason is already five whole months old! He's growing up too fast! :cry:

I know that feeling. I cannot believe Julian is 3 months soon!:(

Tbh OH is doing over time today! :D I'm alone with Alice, she is so much easier to look after when OH isn't here. :)

Me
tbh im living with oh which is 2horus away from my friends and family and im feeling extremely depressed and exhausted i'm alone everyday all day with baby and oh complains about every thing i do and is starting to get a bit physical with me i don't know what to do i want to be a happy family for briella but i don't want her being around all this negative energy :( i feel so bad for being upset a lot

:hugs: don't feel bad for being upset its normal for new mums to feel overwhelmed and upset sometimes and especially in your case, its not right at all for your OH to complain about everything you do and it is not acceptable for him to get physical with you, as much ad you may love your OH and might not want to say anything about this to anyone I really think you should like to a family member or friend, hope things get better soon :flower: x

tbh i wish i had the strength to walk away from OH :/

Tbh I'm such a bad mum :haha:
I let a wee bit of the chocolate off my Malteser melt on my finger then gave it to Jason, he was sucking away on my finger, it was so funny!

Tbh I'm such a bad mum :haha:
I let a wee bit of the chocolate off my Malteser melt on my finger then gave it to Jason, he was sucking away on my finger, it was so funny!

A little bit won't do him any harm! I'm sure he loved it ;)

Tbh, I just want to find out when I can move! Still waiting for the estate agents to get back to me :(

I know, and it was too hard to resist :haha: Oh he did! It was so cute! Hope you find out soon! x

Tbh I'm so happy I lost another 3lbs so I'm now down to 105lbs :happydance: woot woot.

I love Breastfeeding!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"