-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I can't wait for just under 3 weeks time! My best friend, Emily is coming to visit! SO excited.

tbh someone needs to kick me off here, i've taken the day off college to do my cwk (due in today!) and i'm no further done than i was an hour ago :dohh:

I've lost 4lbs! :happydance: I seemed to be stuck at the same weight since having Teagan, but starting to lose it now!

Tbh I want to move of this shitty little island! Sick of it! I want friends! :dohh:

TBH, I had a terribly embarrassing, yet funny, night last night. My mom walked in on me and my OH last night right about as we were going to :sex: :blush: It was horrible but I couldn't stop laughing. :haha:

Tbh im getting SICK of my OH. I spend 9 hours a day on my own with her whilst hes at work, the longest hes been on his own with her is 3 hours and he couldn't cope so i came home from my night out early. He dosn't realise how hard it is and hes now trying to get her to sleep and shes screaming, so hes moaning about it. Urm, i do this on my own all day, how do you think i feel. F**king idiot.

Tbh I really want a night out. First time I've actually wanted to properly and I feel bad.

Might just sneak out to the pub for an hour on Halloween when Oakley is with my grandma if she takes him :/

^I haven't left J yet, I wish I could just man up and do it :haha: Us mummies need lives too!

Tbh, we set a date for TTC#2. January 1st 2016 :dohh: Just hope I can bear with the broodiness for that long :haha:

^I haven't left J yet, I wish I could just man up and do it :haha: Us mummies need lives too!

Tbh, we set a date for TTC#2. January 1st 2016 :dohh: Just hope I can bear with the broodiness for that long :haha:

Honestly girls don't feel bad for having some time for yourself, I went on my first night out away from him when Oliver was 4 months and I love going on them.. I go when he's asleep and when I get back he's still sleeping so it doesn't really matter. I think it's really important for us to have some time on our own or with our OH's sometimes :flower: xx

tbh i am switching over to formula today and i feel so guilty :(

Don't feel bad! You've done your best! My milk dried up after 2 weeks of pumping with bits of formula, but I don't feel any guilt, because at least he got some! :) Your LO got a good couple of months and you gave him the best start :hugs:

Don't feel bad! You've done your best! My milk dried up after 2 weeks of pumping with bits of formula, but I don't feel any guilt, because at least he got some! :) Your LO got a good couple of months and you gave him the best start :hugs:

Thank you :) I know there is absolutely nothing wrong with giving him formula as i was fed it and turn out healthy as can be I just feel that since I am choosing to stop without an actual reason that I am doing the wrong thing - I exclusively pump but i am just getting tired of doing it and never get to spend time with him

I FF fed from birth (had to go away south to give birth so no breast pump), tbh I wanted to express but never BF :shrug: No guilt! If you're not happy doing it I think that's a good enough reason IMO, he'll still be happy and healthy :)

I have my first night out next Friday for my best friends 21st, so excited but worried aswell. Shes staying with my mum so i know she will be fine i just feel bad.

Kat don't feel bad you've done so well! I gave up BF after 2 weeks and i felt guilty at first but now i don't! My LO puts on weight very well and thats all that matters :D

Tbh I want to move of this shitty little island! Sick of it! I want friends! :dohh:

Move to Essex! ;)

Too close to MIL :haha: At least here I'm safe from the monster from hell! :happydance: Haha!

I know how you feel!

I swear we live in the two most boring places ever! Although I haven't been there since I was maybe 7? Lol :dohh:

I'm moooooving! Getting my keys tomorrow, officially moving Saturday! Eeeek!

I know exactly how you feel I hate living on an island sometimes, its so bloody boring! Plus the amount of gossips around here is unreal! It does have a plus side living here though with all the beaches will be great for Kian growing up :) plus its so quiet here I won't have to worry about Kian when he's a teen getting into any serious trouble or joining any gangs or anything :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->