-*- teen tbh -*-

tbh i'm just in a 'meh' mood. OH told me he was going karting with his best friend, then stopped answering my texts. i needed to ask him about something to do with the flat we're looking at getting so i texted his best friend asking him to tell him to check his texts and his best friend said he wasn't with him + never had any plans to be.
OH's still not answering his phone. wonder why he keeps lying to me about where he is... oooh :trouble:

^ Oh babe. Just sit him down and say you know everything and he needs to come clean! It could be harmless but he needs to at least tell you the truth xxxx

Tbh I had such a good night out and now I can't wait to have cuddles with Oakley. Really needed a night to myself and I'm glad I did.. Just wish my mum would hurry up bringing him to me. :haha:

Tbh, I just wasted an hour doing my signature. :')

Tbh I'm dreading a week tomorrow, on the other hand super excited for 2 weeks tomorrow!

TBH; i have a 3 1/2 month old babygirl and even though it would be hard i want to TTC sometime soon for baby number 2:)

tbh I did day one of the 30 day shred and feel completely exhuasted now and have a cranky baby - gonna be a long day!

Just looked back on some old pictures and DH and I were so young when Mila was born!

Tbh I rarely get to see OH with his new job and he's going away with the TA tomorrow for the weekend.. Boo :(

Tbh everything is now booked for taking Teagan on her first little holiday next week and I can't wait! :D

Tbh me and OH are going to talk about TTC in six months time :happydance: I know when we get to that point I'll probably be like 'No i need another six months' but I'm still really excited as he was set on not having any for another six years at least for ages. xx

TBH i cant stop looking at baby clothes. I am so obsessed i have to have EVERYTHING! we recently found out were having a boy, so it is so much worse trying not to buy everything i see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->