-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh Syri has been sick since we came down Friday night so I've been up all night three nights in a row. My mom refuses to offer me any help and instead just yells at me to get used to it. I have no reason to get used to it, when OH comes back, we could take turns like we used to. I feel like shit, I miss OH, and I'm worried I'm going to get sick too cos I've been closest to Syri and haven't got more than 1hr30 sleep at a time in three days. I don't have time to be sick, I need to get working again.

Tbh Syri has been sick since we came down Friday night so I've been up all night three nights in a row. My mom refuses to offer me any help and instead just yells at me to get used to it. I have no reason to get used to it, when OH comes back, we could take turns like we used to. I feel like shit, I miss OH, and I'm worried I'm going to get sick too cos I've been closest to Syri and haven't got more than 1hr30 sleep at a time in three days. I don't have time to be sick, I need to get working again.

Aw hope your LO is feeling better soon. It's sooo tough when they're sick, but it does make it seem a lot easier once they're better again. I'm sure your LO won't be ill for much longer. xx

Tbh I'm just back from Kians first patents evening and I feel like my heart could explode with pride :') love my gorgeous clever wee baby boy so much!!

Tbh December is going to be an awesome month!! Getting my next tattoo, my new sofa arrives and then Christmas!!! :happydance:

Tbh sticking up for yourself just gets you more grief :dohh:

tbh seems like all I've done lately is eat... really need to stop if I want to fit into my new jeans on OH's birthday :haha:

Tbh I am sooo uncomfy and Jason is really enjoying a good old tantrum these days too :dohh:

TBH I want another baby again. But we can't afford it......

Also, I am moving in two months!! :D

tbh I think I am getting really depressed. I think being a young mum and moving straight in with OH after highschool is really starting to have its effect on me.

I feel like this too. I love OH with all my heart, but we live with his sisters and his mom and they drive me CRAZY. My plans were to move out of state before my LO, though now, if I got a choice between Junior and travelling the world, I'd choose my lil man every time.

Tbh I wish I could fully let go, seeing as she obviously doesn't want to know, but it's a hard thing to do, especially considering she is suppose to be my sister.

Tbh I'm so pissed that I'm not eligible for food assistance because I'm less than two months too young to collect while under a parents roof. Instead I have to spend money ment to be saved for at least another two weeks until I've got a job and worked two weeks. Then start trying to reputaway what I've spent -.-
Housing assistance is out of the question cos of the waiting lists so its really really really aggravating.

Tbh I'm loving being back at work so much, wish it was a permanent job not just a christmas temp position

Tbh, i wish i knew how to get Ryan to drink cows milk!! I've tried mixing it with his formula but he turns his nose up every time!! I've also tried it pure and warmed but he does the same!
ARGHH!

TBH Im really aggravated with my husband and his family...and have never felt so alone in my ENTIRE life. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->