-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh it's really upsetting me that I'm almost done what could be my last pregnancy :cry:

tbh tomorrow morning my implant is finally being removed, i wish it was to ttc though :(

I know how you feel Claire! 21 seems to early to be done having babies :(

Tbh it's really upsetting me that I'm almost done what could be my last pregnancy :cry:

Well at least the good thing about doing it young is that you still have potentially at least another 15 years of being able to easily have babies so at least it's not a total feeling of 'that's really it' because you never know how you'll feel in the future.

I know what you mean though, I want to ttc 2 soon but the thought that it'll probably be the last baby and pregnancy is quite hard to accept!

Tbh I can't handle these tantrums. Oakley just goes totally OTT :( I feel like I'm not doing this parenting thing right

Tbh I just cleaned the cream fridge we were given. It's now a white fridge :)

Tbh I can't handle these tantrums. Oakley just goes totally OTT :( I feel like I'm not doing this parenting thing right

Don't worry it's probably just a phase, Oliver went through a few weeks of being really tantrum-y a couple of months back. It was a nightmare to go out anywhere, soo embarassing and frustrating! He's calmed down so much now though and is way easier. It's just really hard at this age because they don't fully understand what you're saying so there's not really much you can do for discipline. xx

I agree with the tantrums too :( Uhh we went out for dinner tonight and Brooke screamed and none of my family believed it was LO and thought it was another kid in the restaurant =/ We can't go anywhere these days without being completely embarrassed with seriously how much she kicks off.

And my tbh - I feel so miserable because of OH. :( I swear to god he hates me and is just here because were so used to it now =/ He makes me feel like I'm the worst person in the world and I just hate the thought of being such an awful person. :( x

i hate the fact people still stare at me when im walking past them. its like theyve never seen a pregnant teen before! :thumbup::baby::shrug:

I feel so mean saying this but tbh I just wish Jason would say a proper word now. The constant 'iiihhhh' is such a stressful noise :nope:

Tbh I have loved spending some one on one time with DD this morning.
OH and DS have been fast asleep for about 3 hours now so it's been nice to have some time with DD again :)

Tbh, it feels like I don't have time to do everything I need to do in one day!
I'm even painting our apartment right now, so it's even worse!
Ugh, it's like a million things going through my mind and I can't get one done!
Sorry for the rant! lmao
*stressssed!*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"