-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh this board is so dead lately!

Agreed!

I remember when I was pregnant (2011) this side and the pregnancy section was sooo live! Of course I was mostly stalking at the time but its so quite in here now!

Yeah, I joined late 2011 and even when I had just had Jason there were always new threads etc, but then it just died :(

Tbh I am so deeply unhappy and nothing seems to be helping :( I don't think I have the strength anymore to keep trying to get better.

Tbh uni applications are stressing me out :( any ideas for a personal statement for nursing please? x

Tbh I am so deeply unhappy and nothing seems to be helping :( I don't think I have the strength anymore to keep trying to get better.

:hugs: i hope you can get to the bottom of what's making you sad and find something that helps. I've been on and off with depression since having LO it's really hard :( thankfully i've been feeling so much better for a while now, hopefully you can soon too. big hugs. xx

Tbh this board is so dead lately!

Agreed!

I remember when I was pregnant (2011) this side and the pregnancy section was sooo live! Of course I was mostly stalking at the time but its so quite in here now!

I know it's kind of sad really! i was pregnant in 2011, all my friends had gone to uni and I didn't know anybody who was pregnant so it was just amazing to find this little forum with loads of other girls my age who were pregnant and going through the same thing. I'd go on here loads during my pregnancy, it really kept me going! Shame it's so dead now really! xx

Tbh I am constantly exhausted. New diet has helped, but it's hard to keep up. My husband has been really worried that there's something wrong, but I haven't gone to get checked out.

There can't be another thing wrong with me or my life!

TBH I am getting so excited for my little boy. I finally have a name for him too. Jaxson Aaron. And another thing, their dad is starting to come back around. A month in jail made him really think about his life. I think he is turning around. I can hope at least! Would be nice for my boys to have their biological family around. :flower:

tbh, I really need to start thinking more about the foods we eat, and what I buy!

TBH I feel horrible with myself - I have taken today off college! I don't have a good enough reason, although I do feel ill and I didn't get to spend time with my eldest yesterday because I didn't get home till after her bedtime!!!

Tbh, i feel like a horrible mommy... I prefer being at work than with my LO :cry: and i just want a day off from both work and being a mom!

Tbh, I can't believe I'm over halfway through this pregnancy already. :wacko:

Tbh I'm really nervous about drs later :( I'm just sure they're not going to help...

Tbh, i feel like a horrible mommy... I prefer being at work than with my LO :cry: and i just want a day off from both work and being a mom!

How long have you been working? I bet it will change over time.

tbh,
were having a pot luck at school today and we get to bring our babies..
I can't wait to show off my baby girl<3 and everyone gets to meet her xo

Tbh I'm terrified because Monday morning my blood pressure was high and there was protein in my urine. :( really hoping nothing serious. I want a healthy baby boy!

Tbh I've been making myself ill because I've got so much to do, took 2 kalms earlier and got so much done! I can see why people get addicted..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->