-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I hate when I lose my patience with Alice, I hate to raise my voice at her. She's so young, and I know she doesn't understand a lot but this particular thing she knows exactly and it's so frustrating that she doesn't listen to me.

TBH I know its kind of petty but i'm so tired of my sister trying to wear my formal dresses to every family function. And at this point, shes a good three sizes bigger than me, shes going to ruin them. I dont have the money to buy anything new. :(

Im sorry desi :(

Tbh, im so tired. Tired of taking care of everyone else, cleaning cooking, never sleeping. Its gotten old!

Tbh I still can't believe I'm a mum to two kiddies! :wacko: ❤

Tbh I feel like such a failure. I'm having such a bad evening. I just want to give up.

TBH im a little bit worried about my partner. He was in hospital a few days ago and was granted a 2 day pass to come home for christmas, he was let out the night of christmas eve so i was wrapping presents all by myself! (we always usually leave it last minute) but now he is away back to the hospital for an angiogram and i hope everything is fine so he can come back home! He is shitting himself, the wee soul! :cry: xx

tbh, our living room is still in a state two days later, and we weren't even here yesterday!! Arrrgh too many boxes :haha:

Tbh I wish it was January :haha: I really can't wait to have my second little boy! Alex is going to be a great big brother. He is awesome with his 4 month old cousin :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->