• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I've just found out from another parent that shingles are going around the nursery and yet again we where not informed! Last year the had hand foot and mouth and never told any parents iether! The place is just unreal! But on the plus side I've pulled Kian out of the nursery! To my health visitors dissgust ... But she would obviously be on the nursery'sside since her bloody sister in law "runs" the place! :haha:

Tbh deciding on what to do education wise is doing my head in, college, open uni, part time, full time, what course, grrrrr! Wish I just could stay on the dole all my life :haha:

Tbh Kian (the boy who can't stay still for two bloody seconds!) :haha: is getting his first hair cut... Uhhh oohhh :dohh:

Tbh Kians tantrums are getting worse! And its all aimed towards me, he will never hit or lash out at anyone but me and its really starting to get to me :cry: he will always eventually calm down and say sorry in his own wee way then want cuddles but then he might go back and do it again like 5 mins later! Its just draining :cry:

tbh im getting more and more excited
entering the second trimester in about three weeks
and im going to start to buy things!

tbh I'm house and dog sitting for my mum whilst she's on holiday and i didn't realise oakley would sleep this rubbish in a different bed. knackered!!! :(

TBH my csection is only 8 days away... 8 days from now and i'll be getting prepared to go to theatre eeek! So, so nervous and anxious but cant wait for it to be done with! xx

Tbh AF came 10 days early this month and was well different? Tmi so I won't elaborate :haha: just so confused?! Was it AF or implantation?! God only knows? :dohh: fingers crossed for :bfp:

Thanks love :flower: I will be due AF on the 7th and I only have one test, I'm literally itcing to just use it already! :dohh: did you ever experience implantation bleeding? And if so what's it exactly as described online because what I'm experiencing is similar but kinda different aswell :dohh: so confused! :haha: think someone upstairs just likes to torture me sometimes!! :haha:

Don't be down! I did the same thing with DS, BFN. 4 days later, BFP! :D

Thanks love :flower: have my fingers , toes and everything crossed for :bfp: soon! Haha

Tbh I just bought some love and fertility rose quartz stones online..... :dohh: :haha: Can't hurt giving it a go! :haha:

Tbh I'm not sure how much more I can take... But what happens when I reach breaking point? I keep going. I don't get to have a breaking point... Which is probably a good thing. No matter how Shorty life gets I keep going because I have no choice. What other options are there? Onward and downward I go :)

Tbh I'm not sure how much more I can take... But what happens when I reach breaking point? I keep going. I don't get to have a breaking point... Which is probably a good thing. No matter how Shorty life gets I keep going because I have no choice. What other options are there? Onward and downward I go :)

Hope you're okay :hugs: message me if you want a chat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->