• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

-*- teen tbh -*-

Thankyou :)

Tbh I wish people had a better understanding of mental health issues. Not anxiety and depression type issue which people are starting.g to get a grips with, but full blown "convinced your not a human, voices in the head" etc...

Tbh I wish my phone wasn't broken

Tbh I am now officially an auntie! Kians first ever first cousin was born this morning ☺

Tbh we just offered the house we have been after for ages! :happydance: Three bedrooms plus just recently been done up, so new wooden flooring carpets etc etc the list goes on and on! And Kian will finally have a garden to play in and the beach is literally just outside the house! :D plus is liteally a two minute walk if even that to my mums house! Eeeek our luck is finally changing!
I actually burst into tears when I found out! Haha we've just had so much going on personally atm what it's been overwhelming and hard to cope tbh just bad news on top of bad news on top of more bad effing news! So hopefully this is the start of our luck changing! :haha: ❤

TBH after 2 years of having our own house we're set to be moving back in with my parents within a few months. It's for the best but I'm really going to miss our house and don't know how it's going to be living with family again after having our own space and routines for so long!

tbh life can move forward a little more now, not loads... but just a little.

Tbh I wish people had a better understanding of mental health issues. Not anxiety and depression type issue which people are starting.g to get a grips with, but full blown "convinced your not a human, voices in the head" etc...

I agree with you 100% on this. I have suffered from mental health issues as long as I can remember (started getting diagnoses when I was 12 or 13) and my own family doesn't understand it or even accept it most of the time. It makes a difficult situation that much harder. :nope:

I agree with you 100% on this. I have suffered from mental health issues as long as I can remember (started getting diagnoses when I was 12 or 13) and my own family doesn't understand it or even accept it most of the time. It makes a difficult situation that much harder. :nope:

Its so easy for people to say "he just needs to do this" or "you just need to do that" but when it has turned your entire life upside down a basic set of instructions which won't actually do anything other than belittle your problems isn't quite gonna cut it! Even some of the professionals seem to have no idea :( I hope you're doing ok now and your family are starting to understand :)

Tbh I can't quite believe it but I got me a :bfp: !! P.s its early days so any mummys who have me on instagram , facebook etc shhhhh! It's a secret for now , but I just coulnt help myself but share on here :dohh: :haha:

Tbh I can't quite believe it but I got me a :bfp: !! P.s its early days so any mummys who have me on instagram , facebook etc shhhhh! It's a secret for now , but I just coulnt help myself but share on here :dohh: :haha:

Congrats :flower: xx

Tbh I can't quite believe it but I got me a :bfp: !! P.s its early days so any mummys who have me on instagram , facebook etc shhhhh! It's a secret for now , but I just coulnt help myself but share on
here :dohh: :haha:

Eeek congratulations :hugs: ps what is your ig name? :haha:

Tbh I can't quite believe it but I got me a :bfp: !! P.s its early days so any mummys who have me on instagram , facebook etc shhhhh! It's a secret for now , but I just coulnt help myself but share on

Thanks! :flower: it's kianandme_x 😊 but remember shhh :haha:

Thanks! :flower: it's kianandme_x 😊 but remember shhh :haha:

I'll be quiet lol don't worry!

Does anybody else have Instagram? :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member