• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

-*- teen tbh -*-

Haha Clair see I am very conscious about like not tripping up and stuff because I'm usually really clumsy and also when Kian is throwing one of his kicking for tantrums... :dohh: I'm so so conscious of keeping my tummy safe! But at the same time I dunno it just seems to good to be true haha I'm dying for my scan already so it can just be completely confirmed in my head :dohh: :haha: :flower:

Tbh I can't quite believe it but I got me a :bfp: !! P.s its early days so any mummys who have me on instagram , facebook etc shhhhh! It's a secret for now , but I just coulnt help myself but share on
here :dohh: :haha:

Eeek congratulations :hugs: ps what is your ig name? :haha:

Thanks! :flower: it's kianandme_x 😊 but remember shhh :haha:

I'll be quiet lol don't worry!

Does anybody else have Instagram? :) x

I do, I'm clairanne_ :)

Tbh I can't quite believe it but I got me a :bfp: !! P.s its early days so any mummys who have me on instagram , facebook etc shhhhh! It's a secret for now , but I just coulnt help myself but share on here :dohh: :haha:

Congratulations!!

Tbh I can't quite believe it but I got me a :bfp: !! P.s its early days so any mummys who have me on instagram , facebook etc shhhhh! It's a secret for now , but I just coulnt help myself but share on
here :dohh: :haha:

Eeek congratulations :hugs: ps what is your ig name? :haha:

Thanks! :flower: it's kianandme_x 😊 but remember shhh :haha:

I'll be quiet lol don't worry!

Does anybody else have Instagram? :) x

I do, I'm clairanne_ :)

I do too! Chelseychii

Tbh the only thing ive been able to stomach these past two weeks are apples and occasionally a cheese sandwich.... :dohh: I think I'm paying for how good I had it with my last pregnancy! :haha: because this one is sure as hell the complete opposite! :dohh: :haha:

Tbh I can't quite believe it but I got me a :bfp: !! P.s its early days so any mummys who have me on instagram , facebook etc shhhhh! It's a secret for now , but I just coulnt help myself but share on here :dohh: :haha:

Congrats! :flower:

To be honest, I wish I felt attractive. Before I fell pregnant, I thought I was. Even though I was really skinny and looked about 12, my self esteem was through the roof. Now, I just don't know. Becoming a mother has made me feel undesirable, to myself. My OH still thinks I'm gorgeous and I'm not looking for other guys to think I'm attractive. I could care less about how anyone other than my OH sees me. I just want to feel gorgeous, for me. I want to feel pretty again.

Tbh Kian threw the biggest tantrum while I was getting him into the car for his first day in his new nursery and it just totaly threw me off, I managed to keep it together while going into the nursery and leaving him etc and he was totally fine playing and happy but as soon as I got back into the car with my neighbour I teared up a bit and she asked if I was okay and I jist ended up blurting out that I was pregnant and just emotional :dohh: and now I've come home and I've just broke into tears and can't stop crying :cry: I don't know what's wrong with me I hope it's just hormones and if it is I hope they kindly fuck off soon! Plus now I'm regretting telling my neighbour I am pregnant :dohh: I know she will keep it quiet but she's friends with my mum and when she says to her she knows my mum will probably be like I thought you weren't telling people yet? .... Urgh I just want to curl up into a ball :cry: but I've got the midwife coming soon and I need to pull it together before she comes or God knows what she will think of me... Probably that I'm an emotional mess and shouldn't even have one kid let alone two .... :cry:

To be honest, I wish I felt attractive. Before I fell pregnant, I thought I was. Even though I was really skinny and looked about 12, my self esteem was through the roof. Now, I just don't know. Becoming a mother has made me feel undesirable, to myself. My OH still thinks I'm gorgeous and I'm not looking for other guys to think I'm attractive. I could care less about how anyone other than my OH sees me. I just want to feel gorgeous, for me. I want to feel pretty again.

I think the most of us feel this way to be honest :( and losing weight after a baby or babies is so freaking difficult as well it's ridiculous! Just remember on days where you doubt your beauty, that you created your little boy and that is the most beautiful thing you can do and be. It took 9 months for your body to adjust and gain weight, and change so give yourself 9 months to 1 year to readjust, lose weight, change again. It does happen, things do bounce back eventually. Keep your head up sweety! Here if you ever need to talk

Tbh I wish I could stop feeling so upset all the time! It's like as soon as I feel a tiny bit normal my body thinks 'nope, can't be happy' and makes me upset and down :( I don't even know why I am?! I'm just so miserable all the bloody time!

Tbh I wish I could stop feeling so upset all the time! It's like as soon as I feel a tiny bit normal my body thinks 'nope, can't be happy' and makes me upset and down :( I don't even know why I am?! I'm just so miserable all the bloody time!

I would share with your doctor how you are feeling he/she will have the best advice :hugs: when Kian was a good few months I was diagnosed with pnd and eventually got help for it through my gp and wish I had done it sooner! Once I was feeling a wee bit better I felt like a weight was lifted of my shoulders and I could finally enjoy my beautiful baby! Don't get me wrong I still get my ups and downs but I can't imagine how I would be if I never asked for help :flower:

Tbh I got my date through for my first scan :happydance: roll on the 18th of November! ... Still can't believe I'm doing this all over again! :haha:

I would share with your doctor how you are feeling he/she will have the best advice :hugs: when Kian was a good few months I was diagnosed with pnd and eventually got help for it through my gp and wish I had done it sooner! Once I was feeling a wee bit better I felt like a weight was lifted of my shoulders and I could finally enjoy my beautiful baby! Don't get me wrong I still get my ups and downs but I can't imagine how I would be if I never asked for help :flower:

:hugs: thank you! I did go when Elodie was young but she said, without asking me anything, 'get out more' :dohh: it hasn't happened as much lately. I'm just trying to take one day at a time and it seems to be working! Some days are awful but then today was fine! It's weird :( I've got a lot going on ATM so that doesn't help x

And I'm glad you've got your scan date through! I bet you're soooo excited! X

Tbh I got my date through for my first scan :happydance: roll on the 18th of November! ... Still can't believe I'm doing this all over again! :haha:

Will you be due around when I was with Jason? My first scan with him was on 9th November :)

Exciting!

:hugs: thank you! I did go when Elodie was young but she said, without asking me anything, 'get out more' :dohh: it hasn't happened as much lately. I'm just trying to take one day at a time and it seems to be working! Some days are awful but then today was fine! It's weird :( I've got a lot going on ATM so that doesn't help x

And I'm glad you've got your scan date through! I bet you're soooo excited! X

Tbh that was a bit rude them just saying that! They should have at least done one or them forms that asks you several questions and you answer from one to ten or whatever and then they can tell if you are just a bit down or pretty bad... Dunno how else to explain it :haha: that's the way to do it one day at a time! I've actually got tons going in atm as well and I just have to take it day by day! Haha thanks yes it's something to look forward too! :happydance: x

Will you be due around when I was with Jason? My first scan with him was on 9th November :)

Exciting!

Yeah sounds like it will be pretty close! If my dates are right I'm due on the 3rd of June :flower:

Exciting!

Yeah sounds like it will be pretty close! If my dates are right I'm due on the 3rd of June :flower:

Yeah, I was 26th May! Still can't believe you're pregnant again!

Tbh yesterday I found out FOB lied about his dad being dead. He's so freaking psycho.

Omg Clair no way?! Hope you're okay, that's barmy! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->