-*- teen tbh -*-

Omg Clair wtf!? That's just crazy!? What on earth was he thinking!

Tbh I just told Kian for the first time that "there's a baby in mummy's tummy" and he just looked at me like I was crazy and went "No" then laughed his wee head off :haha:

Yeah, I'm fine! I was just shocked, he's a compulsive liar but this is the worst one. Wish he'd just fuck off, well he basically has!

To be honest, I wish I had more money and for completely selfish reasons. I want to be able to just go and get my nails done, my hair fixed. Go and buy some new makeup and clothes because we all know retail therapy is amazing. I know I posted this before but I want to feel pretty again. I'm sick of wearing track suit pants and milk stained nursing singlets. I'm only 18 and look almost 30. I still look pregnant but the bulge hangs so low. I have curves now but that brings along unwanted lumps of fat that ruins the hourglass look. Permanent dark circles that no amount of make up will cover up (not that I even have time for that anymore, or an excuse as I'm home all day, everyday) I love my son to the ends of the universe and I feel so selfish that I'm caring about how i look. I just want to look in the mirror and think that I look pretty.

To be honest, I wish I had more money and for completely selfish reasons. I want to be able to just go and get my nails done, my hair fixed. Go and buy some new makeup and clothes because we all know retail therapy is amazing. I know I posted this before but I want to feel pretty again. I'm sick of wearing track suit pants and milk stained nursing singlets. I'm only 18 and look almost 30. I still look pregnant but the bulge hangs so low. I have curves now but that brings along unwanted lumps of fat that ruins the hourglass look. Permanent dark circles that no amount of make up will cover up (not that I even have time for that anymore, or an excuse as I'm home all day, everyday) I love my son to the ends of the universe and I feel so selfish that I'm caring about how i look. I just want to look in the mirror and think that I look pretty.

:hugs: don't be so hard on yourself your little boy is only 6 weeks old!! Trust me you'll go back to feeling normal and like yourself in time. Xx

You can still do those things, just the free version :) you time is important as is self confidence, next time he is napping, spend a bit of time doing your own hair, or your own nails :)I've never got anything done by a professional lol, recently went blonde, got my friend to bleach my hair for me, cost a fiver :)

Tbh I'm so shattered lol, wish life could be straightforward for a day...

Tbh I really wish I knew what I wanted to do as a job :dohh: all I know is I want to help people but I don't know how!

Tbh I've been so ill this pregnancy that I've lost a stone in just three weeks :S literally everything I eat comes back up within fifteen minutes and I'm just drained, these past few days water isn't even staying down so my midwife is concerned about dehydration so she got me a doctors appointment for tomorrow and he's getting me some anti sickness tablets thank God! Has anyone else had to get them and if so how long did they take to work and how effective are they? Praying for a miracle here! :haha:

Tbh last time I was pregnant before I found out the sex of the baby I had a dream I was in a shop and seen a blue elephant teddy and thought I should buy that for my baby boy and after that I was convinced I was having a boy, I know its a 50/50 but my dream turned out to be right! :haha: but the thing is a few nights ago I had a dream that I was redressing two dolls because whoever had dressed them had put boy clothes on the girl and girl clothes on the boy and as strange as it sounds even though they where dolls in the dream they where my babies...... :dohh: and now I'm thinking a big fat UHHOHH :haha: and its not impossible because oh's granny I think it was was a twin.... :help: :haha:

Tbh I am still absolutely convinced I'm having a girl but the dream has just totally thrown me off! :haha:

Tbh last time I was pregnant before I found out the sex of the baby I had a dream I was in a shop and seen a blue elephant teddy and thought I should buy that for my baby boy and after that I was convinced I was having a boy, I know its a 50/50 but my dream turned out to be right! :haha: but the thing is a few nights ago I had a dream that I was redressing two dolls because whoever had dressed them had put boy clothes on the girl and girl clothes on the boy and as strange as it sounds even though they where dolls in the dream they where my babies...... :dohh: and now I'm thinking a big fat UHHOHH :haha: and its not impossible because oh's granny I think it was was a twin.... :help: :haha:

Tbh I am still absolutely convinced I'm having a girl but the dream has just totally thrown me off! :haha:

Tbh i had my first interview today at the hospital, they were nice until I mentioned I had a daughter then they were quite rude :( so upsetting!

Tbh i had my first interview today at the hospital, they were nice until I mentioned I had a daughter then they were quite rude :( so upsetting!

I'm sorry they were so rude to you once they found out you had a daughter. :hugs:

^ thank you. Just really shocked me, I knew all the answers to the questions but they didn't seem to care when I told them I was a mother!

Tbh I'm having such a hard time coming to terms with Elodie seeing her dad and his family :( he hadn't seen her all her life until she was 17 months old. I really hate taking her down there, hate the sly digs his mam makes, hate the fact he sees her an hour or 2 a week and thinks he's super dad :dohh: any tips to stop feeling so negative?

^ thank you. Just really shocked me, I knew all the answers to the questions but they didn't seem to care when I told them I was a mother!

Tbh I'm having such a hard time coming to terms with Elodie seeing her dad and his family :( he hadn't seen her all her life until she was 17 months old. I really hate taking her down there, hate the sly digs his mam makes, hate the fact he sees her an hour or 2 a week and thinks he's super dad :dohh: any tips to stop feeling so negative?

Just think that no matter how they act, you are doing the right thing. She'll be happy in the future knowing that you were a bigger person for doing so :)

^100% agree!

Tbh my scan would have been tomorrow but I had to move it back as it made more sense because I had to be down in the hospital a week later for another appointment with oh and we don't want him taking too many days off, but still .... :brat: this next week is going to drag sooo much!!!! :haha:

^100% agree!

Tbh my scan would have been tomorrow but I had to move it back as it made more sense because I had to be down in the hospital a week later for another appointment with oh and we don't want him taking too many days off, but still .... :brat: this next week is going to drag sooo much!!!! :haha:

Thanks Clair! He seems to be getting worse, I told him not to go out Saturday so he could see her Sunday. He agreed but went to the 'cinema' and slept at his friends house so wasn't home until 1 the next day! So so annoyed at him :dohh: then he wanted to see her today as if I have nothing better to do than to jump when he clicks his fingers!

Ugh, idiot. My two haven't seen their dad in over a month now. I don't get some 'men' ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->