-*- teen tbh -*-

He wasn't involved until she was 17 months so tbh I have a huge grudge against him anyway!

Oh bless them :( if a woman did that there would be uproar!

Tbh that interview I was upset about, well I got the job haha! 2 12 hour shifts a week as a healthcare support worker on the cardiology ward. So so so chuffed! :happydance:

Well done! :D

Yeah, I resent FOB for his actions so completely understand!

Thank you :) it's hard to forgive and forget isn't it. He just has no common sense with her! I asked him to make her a sandwich and be buttered one piece of stale bread and folded it in half. I was like :dohh:

Tbh that interview I was upset about, well I got the job haha! 2 12 hour shifts a week as a healthcare support worker on the cardiology ward. So so so chuffed! :happydance:

:happydance: congrats! :flower:

Hey your welcome and thanks! I'm feeling a whole lot better! Haven't had to take my anti sickness tablets in three days so far :happydance: I'm still being sick a couple of times a day but it's classed as normal morning sickness now :haha: and absolutely nothing like before! And even that is easing off a bit :happydance: :flower:

Congrats on the job! :happydance:

Omg Clair how is lily 10 months?! It goes too fast doesn't it!

Tbh I'm so annoyed, the hospital phoned about my job yesterday saying they want a professional reference, I phoned my HV and she wasn't there and still hasn't phoned back :( I'm going to see the nurse soon but not until Monday so it'll delay my job even further!

Tbh Kian has just started his new nursery (the last one we pulled him out of a few months back because .. Well that's a whole other story! :growlmad: ) but he hasn't been to nursery in a while and whenever the nursery bus comes to pick him up when I have to leave he cries and holds up his arms saying "mummy mummy" through his tears :cry: and it just breaks my heart every morning :cry: the bus driver has said he's setteling quicker and quicker everyday, like the first day he was upset for thr ten minute bus journey and was upset for about twenty minutes in the nursery before he settled but now he settles within a few minutes in the bus, so that is a HUGE improvement! And I know he loves the nursery because he always comes back so happy chatting in his own wee way about the other boys and girls and the toys and the bus :haha: but it still really upsets me every morning seeing him cry for me :cry: and the pregnancy hormones just makes it so much worse! Fingers crossed next week he will go without any tears!

Omg Clair how is lily 10 months?! It goes too fast doesn't it!

Tbh I'm so annoyed, the hospital phoned about my job yesterday saying they want a professional reference, I phoned my HV and she wasn't there and still hasn't phoned back :( I'm going to see the nurse soon but not until Monday so it'll delay my job even further!

11 months tomorrow!! Then Jason will be 2.5 on the 27th :cry:

I hope you get a reference sorted asap!

Tbh I got to hear my wee bubbas heartbeat for the first time last night! :happydance: And my first scan is tomorrow!! ❤

Tbh I had my first scan today and everything is looking perfect! :happydance: turns out I'm actually only 11 and a bit weeks though :dohh: but tbh with how irregular my cycle is in surprised I wasn't further out! :haha: this baby seems a lot more chilled out and relaxed then kian was at this stage (he was just hyper and jumping about like mad! :haha: ) so fingers crossed it's a sign of things to come and we will have a wee chilaxed baba on our hands, got enough hyperness with Kian alone in this house! :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 3
Aw I'm glad everything went well Sarah! I'm guessing girl :happydance: xx

tbh.. this time last month I was flying to India and I'm already so sick of being back in England I'm planning on (hopefully) taking Oakley to Africa in a month or 2. I can't deal with this cold haha

Tbh tonight is my last night in hospital :happydance: fingers crossed the plane flys tomorrow as a storm is supposed to hit! It better ease off till my flight has been and gone! :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->